After green tea, ‘Black tea’ is one of the great consumed beverages in the world for its strong and bold flavor. You can make different types of delicious tea by using black tea. Here are 5-authentic and best black tea recipes to satisfy you.
5-Best Black Tea Recipe
5-best black tea of my choice:
- Pineapple Black Tea
- Ginger Black Tea
- Peach Iced Tea
- Coconut Thai Tea
- Yuanyang Tea
1. Pineapple Black Tea
- Lemon Juice: 2
- Boiling Water: 2-cups
- Pineapple Juice: 3-cups
- Black Tea Bags: 4
- Raw Sugar: 3-tablespoons
- To boiling water, add tea bags and sugar. Let it steep for 12 minutes. Remove tea bags from it.
- Place the tea into a pitcher. Stir pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Store the tea in the refrigerator for cooling. Serve it in glasses.
2. Ginger Black Tea
- Cardamom: a pinch
- Milk: 2-tablespoon (optional)
- Ginger: 1-inch (julienned)
- Sugar or Honey: ½-tablespoon (optional)
- Black Tea: 1
- Water: 2-cups
- Fill a pan halfway with water, and boil the water.
- Add cardamom, tea bag, and ginger. Then put the tea into a cup. Let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from the tea and add milk. Cool and serve.
3. Peach Iced Tea
- Ripe Peaches: 2 (thinly sliced)
- Water: 1-cup
- Organic Cane Sugar: 1-cup
- Filtered Water: 8-cups
- Black Tea: 3-tablespoons or 4-tea bags
- In a small saucepan, add peaches, sugar, and water. Boil the mixture. Then, in a lower flame, crush the peaches using a wooden spoon.
- When the peaches become crushed and sugar dissolved, turn off the flame. Allow it to steep for 30 minutes. In a large pot, brew the tea.
- After brewed, strain the tea and discard the tea bags. Place the tea into the refrigerator to be cooled.
- When the syrup is finished, place the syrup into a container over a strainer and strain out peaches.
- For serving, add syrup into the tea as much as you want. Serve this tea with peach slices and ice.
- Total Calories- 87
4. Coconut Thai Tea
- Black Tea: 8-bags
- Ice: as required
- Vanilla Extract: 1-teaspoon
- Water: 4-cups
- Maple Syrup or Honey or Sugar: 1/3-cup (you can add less or more according to taste)
- Almond Milk: 3-tablespoons
- Full-fat Coconut Milk: ½-cup
- Cinnamon Stick: 1 (optional)
- Whole Cloves: 2 (optional)
- Smashed Cardamom Seeds: 2 (optional)
- Tapioca Pearls: as required (optional)
- Star Anise: 1 (optional)
For Tapioca Pearls
- Honey: 2-tablespoons
- Water: 4-cups
- Water: 1-tablespoon
- Tapioca Pearls: ½-cup (dry)
- Bubble Tea Straws
- Add water and spices- star anise, cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon in a pan. Start to boil it. Put a stop to the heat and pour the tea bags. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Take out the tea bags and strain out all of the spices.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract into the tea. Keep the tea in the freezer to cool.
- For serving, add ice cubes into two glasses, pour tea over the ice, stir water or almond milk to tea become thin, and add coconut milk. Add milk before serving.
- To make tapioca pearls in a medium pan, boil 4 cups water. Add tapioca pearls, allow them to cook until they float to the top.
- Set the heat at medium and cook for about 16 minutes to become soft. Discard or strain the water and place pearls in a container.
- Add honey and 1-teaspoon water in the pearls container and mix it well.
- When you add tapioca pearls into tea, place pearls before ice cubes into the glass.
- Then add ice and tea over it.
5. Yuanyang Tea (A Drink with Tea and Coffee)
- Half and Half: ¾-cup
- Brewed Coffee: 4 ½-cups
- Black Tea Leaves: ¼-cup
- Sugar: 7-tablespoons (add less or more according to taste)
- First, brew your coffee as your desire. Brew black tea leaves with 4 1/2 cups water. Combine tea and coffee in a carafe.
- Add sugar to the tea and coffee mixture. Mix sugar until dissolved and serve. It can be served with ice cubes also.
All of our above-mentioned black tea recipes are authentic in taste and easy to cook. If you are a black tea lover, try each of these best black tea recipes to enjoy your breakfast or leisure to the fullest.
You May Also Like to Read:
- How to Make Matcha Tea Taste Good?
- How to Make Different Types of Green Tea?
- Is Orange Juice Good for Weight Loss?