After water, green tea is one of the healthiest beverages. This traditional Chinese beverage has numerous health benefits. It lessens your risk of being overweight and having diabetes, skin problems, kidney problems, and even cancer if taken regularly.
How to Make Different Types of Green Tea?
However, most of us are unaware of how to prepare it properly. We won’t get any health benefits if we don’t properly prepare it, and we’ll just be drinking bitter and grassy-tasting water. As a result, knowing what flavor you’re looking for in green tea and which method will work best is necessary. If you want to learn how to make different types of Green Tea, this article will provide you with all the required information.
1. Peached Iced Green Tea
- Peaches: 4 (peeled, chopped, and pitted)
- Boiling Water: 5-cups
- Honey, Sugar, or Other Sweeteners: ½-cup
- Green Tea Bags: 5
- Pour boiling water into a large glass. Add tea bags with it and let it for 5 minutes. Then add sweetener and mix it until dissolved. Keep the tea in the refrigerator.
- Now it’s time to preparing peach. With the help of a food processor, make a thick peach mixture.
- Remove the tea from the refrigerator and add the peach mixture with it. Pour it into a pitcher. Again refrigerate it for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Serve it with mint leaves and peach slices.
- Total Calories-115
2. Hot Spiced Green Tea
- Honey: 2-tablespoons
- Cinnamon Sticks: 2
- Fresh Gingerroot: ½-teaspoons (minced)
- Cardamom Pods: 4 (crushed)
- Green Tea Bags: 4
- Boiling Water: 4-cups
- Lemon Zest: ½-teaspoon (grated)
- Combine green tea bags, lemon zest, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, and gingerroot in a large bowl.
- Cover it and let it boil for 6 minutes.
- Take away the tea bags from it and strain them. Serve and enjoy.
- Total Carbohydrates: 34.24
3. Turmeric Green Tea
- Powdered Turmeric or Grated Fresh Turmeric: 1-teaspoon
- Garlic: 1-small (grated)
- Green Tea: 1-bag
- Lemon Juice: 1
- Black Pepper: ¼-teaspoon
- Fresh Ginger: 1 ½-teaspoons (grated)
- Honey: 1-teaspoon (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and bring it to a boil.
- After that, remove the bowl from the heat and rest it for about 3 minutes. Discard the tea bag from it.
- Pour the tea into a blender and blend it until it becomes smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Protein: 1.3g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Total Calories: 31
4. Coconut Green Tea
- Coconut Water: 3-cups
- Peach: 1-small (cut into wedges)
- Sugar: 2-teaspoons
- Green Tea: 4-bags
- Pour coconut water into a small pot and add sugar into it. Mix sugar until dissolved.
- Add peach and tea bags now. Cover it and keep it in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
- Remove the tea bags and serve in a glass with some fresh mint on top.
5. Ginger and Mint Green Tea
- Lemon: 1 (divided)
- Ginger: ¼-cup (sliced and peeled)
- Mint Leaves: ½-cup
- Water: 6-cups
- Green Bags: 3 to 6-bags
- Honey: 1/3-cup
- Pour water into a medium bowl. Add ginger and bring it to a boil. After boiling, put off the flame.
- Then add mint leaves and tea bags. Cover it and let steep it for 15 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags and strain them. Pour the tea into the pitcher, cool it to room temperature, and refrigerate it for cooled totally.
- Pour the tea into glasses and add 1 or 2 lemon slices on the top. Serve it with some mint leaves.
- Total Calories: 92
6. Rose Petal Green Tea
- Hibiscus: ½-cup (crumbled)
- Green Tea Leaves: 1-cup
- Rose Petals: ½-cup (dried and crumbled)
- Oranges: 2
- Peel oranges and dry the orange rinds on a rack for about 24 hours.
- Break orange rinds into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Mix rose petals, orange rind, green tea leaves, hibiscus in an airtight jar. Enjoy!
7. Raspberry Ginger Iced Green Tea
- Water: 4-cups
- Raw Honey: ¼-cup
- Fresh Ginger: 1-inch
- Green Tea: 3-bags
- Raspberries: 1-cup
- In a saucepan, add water, raspberries, and ginger. Start to boil it. After cooking, turn off the flame.
- Now add teas bags and let them sit for 20 minutes. Remove the tea bags and strain them into a jar.
- Mix honey and serve it with ice.
Things You Need to Know About 8 Different Types of Tea
Affects of White Tea for Skin Whitening
How to Make White Tea with Milk?
When is Green Tea Day?
Green Tea day is celebrated on 1st/2nd May. Because around this time of year, most countries begin tea production. The day also marks the traditional beginning of the spring tea season, when the first sincha harvest is gathered.
Is Japanese Green Tea Similar to Matcha?
Though green and matcha tea are produced from similar plants, they are processed and grown differently. For example, matcha is grown in the shade in the last weeks of harvest, and Green tea grows in the sun.
What Day is the National Coffee Day?
September 29 is recognized as National Coffee Day. In 1983, the day was observed in Japan for the first time. Specifically, the day is celebrated worldwide to promote fair trade coffee and raise consciousness for the distress of coffee growers.
Are you getting bored of drinking the same types of green tea? Do you want to learn how to make different types of Green Tea? Then try our 7-distinct green teas recipes of different flavors that you can make at home easily. Moreover, according to scientific research, these green teas have also been shown to help prevent or relieve fatigue and strengthen the immune system.
You May Also Like to Read:
- 21-Best Boba Drinks
- Is Orange Juice Good for Weight Loss
- Do Lemonade Have Caffeine?
- How to Make Starbucks Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade at Home?
- What Does Pineapple and Cranberry Juice Do for a Woman?