Last Updated on April 21, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
In the UAE, people are in a hurry at Iftar. So, many enjoy going out for Iftar. If you are one of them and reside in Dubai, this post will assist you in locating the best Iftar in Dubai 2022.
15 Best Iftar in Dubai 2022
Ramadan in the UAE starts with greetings such as “Ramadan Mubarak” or “Ramadan Kareem.” During Ramadan, Muslims in the UAE and across the world fast for the day and break their fast with an evening meal called Iftar, which is a celebration of their faith. Muslims mostly break their fast with dates and various traditional foods.
If you live in Dubai, you can enjoy a delectable Iftar at any of the following eateries throughout this Ramadan.
- Al Hadheerah Restaurant
- Farzi Café
- Al Nafoorah
- The Restaurant at Address Downtown
- The Royal Majlis
- Bab Al Shams
- Accents Restaurant & Terrace
- Turquoise Restaurant
- Rove Hotel
- Coya Dubai
- Ibn AlBahr
1. Al Hadheerah Restaurant
At Al Hadheerah Restaurant, you can savor delicious Iftar dishes with various buffet items. With fine dining, this restaurant serves a unique buffet Iftar menu during Ramadan, including Ramadan juices, Arabic coffee, and other Iftar items. Also, the finest sweets are available here, such as Umm Ali, Baklava, and Luqaimat.
In addition, they provide various kid-friendly facilities as well. You can enjoy the camel and Horse riding here. Besides, they have also offered Ramadan vouchers this year. Moreover, considering the COVID-19 situation, they maintain essential safety precautions and social distancing within the restaurant for health-safety purposes.
- Time: 7:00 PM-12:00 AM (Every Day)
- Address: Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, Al Qudra Road, Dubai
- Price: AED 280 (Serving for 2 People)
- Contact: +97148096194
2. Farzi Café
Farzi Café is one of Dubai’s most popular Indian restaurants, serving traditional Indian food cuisine. Chicken Biryani, lamb chops, Butter Chicken, Dal Makhani, chicken tikka, and fenugreek naans are just a few of their best-known offerings for Iftar.
Some of the tastiest desserts available here are-Indian Milk Based Ice cream, malai kulfi, glass noodles, and many more. If you’re looking for something spicy to eat after all-day fasting, you can try their golden samosas with dipping yogurt sauce. This year, they will serve the Iftar meal from the 1st of Ramadan to the end of the month.
- Time: 10 AM- 12 AM
- Address: Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha (+971504075590), Dubai City Walk II, building no: 5, Al Safa (+971526892012).
- Price: Dhs 149 (Serving for 1-Person)
If you’re looking for traditional Turkish foods for Iftar, this is the place where you can go. Cold cuts, Gavurdagi Salad, Turkish Cheese, Olive’s honey, Findik Lahmcun, Steam Icli Kofte, çi köfte lentil soup, and skimming are their main Iftar servings.
Moreover, the Iftar meal served at this restaurant also covers a broad range of Kebabs. Iftar, with its greatest kebabs, such as Adana kebab, Begendi kebab, and Chicken Sikh Kabab, will make your visit worthy indeed.
Likewise, their traditional sherbet will be a delightful way to break your fast. This Ramadan, you can also dine in or take out Suhoor from this restaurant till 2 AM.
- Time: Regular: 12 PM-2 AM, Weekend: 9 AM-2 AM, Suhoor: (9:30 PM-2 AM)
- Address: Al Wasi Road, Villa 426 (12), Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Price: Dhs 180 (Serving for 1- Person)
- Contact: +971544377771
4. Al Nafoorah
If you’re currently staying at Jumeirah, Al Nafoorah is the best place for you to go for Iftar. It is an award-winning restaurant with a wide Iftar buffet selection. Traditional Drinks, Mezze shawarmas, and mixed grills are the must-try food items of this restaurant.
However, this restaurant usually serves Lebanese food. But you can also bring a variety in your meal items from their different alternatives. Moreover, you can book this restaurant for an Iftar party or make a reservation for your guest.
- Time: 12:00 PM-11:30 PM (Everyday)
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Ground Level, The Boulevard Emirates Towers, Dubai
- Price: AED 175 (Serving for 2-Person)
- Contact: +971800666353
Shamiana is a well-known restaurant that serves a diverse menu containing Mediterranean, Arabic, and Indian food items. They provide a variety of dishes and bring changes to the menu regularly. If you wish to break your fast with dates, a vast selection is available. Here you will find various types of dates for breaking your fast.
Moreover, an Arabic-inspired beverage called Jallab is available in this restaurant that will be an ideal choice for your Iftar. However, this restaurant is especially well-known for its staff service. Indeed, it is famous for being extremely hospitable to its guests.
- Time: 9 AM- 11 PM
- Address: Taj Jumeirah Lakes Tower, Dubai
- Price: Dhs 149
- Contact: 045741111
6. The Restaurant at Address Downtown
“The Restaurant at Address Downtown” offers one of the Best Iftar in Dubai, with a beautiful atmosphere. You can enjoy the external atmosphere of the Burj Khalifa lawn through the vast windows of this restaurant.
Ranging from traditional foods to the latest dishes, you will find a diverse selection of world food cuisines. Besides, all the items are available in large quantities.
However, this restaurant offers free meals for 5-year-old children, and children from 6 to 11 years old will get a 50% dining discount. In addition, this restaurant remains open 24 hours a day. So, during Ramadan, you can dine here, even for Suhoor.
- Time: Everyday: 24 hours
- Address: Lobby Level, Address Downtown Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
- Price: AED 235 (Serving for 2 people)
- Contact: +97144368888
7. The Royal Majlis
Enjoy the traditional Iftar buffet and your Ramadan favorite dishes at the Royal Majlis. Their welcome and inviting ambiance will make your heart overwhelmed. Also, they offer a broad option of drinks, seasonal mains, salads, meats, desserts, and seafood to choose from for Iftar. You will have a fantastic Iftar experience here.
- Time: Iftar: 6 PM-8 PM, Suhoor: 3 AM (4 AM on Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Price: Iftar buffet AED 1565 (Each Person) , AED 85 (Serving for 5-12 old Children), Children under 5 will dine for free.
- Address: 8th St – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Contact: 025558888
8. Bab Al Shams
What could be better than having Iftar with the desert that stars with a unique Arabian flavor?
Yes, Bab Al Shams arranges a supper buffet with 10 live cooking stations during Ramadan. It offers Arabic cuisine, vegetarian meals, and chicken and fish dishes on Iftar.
Moreover, Lamb Ouzi is one of their most popular dishes, and it is their signature dish also. You can enjoy your Iftar within an aura of Arabic traditional or Islamic music at this restaurant.
- Time: Every day (Sunset to 11 PM)
- Price: Dhs299 (for each Person), Half Price (for 4-11 old children)
- Location: Sunset Point, Falcon Dunes
- Contact: +971480961194
At Zaytoun, you can enjoy your Iftar with the beauty of Dubai’s cityscape and Levantine special dining. This restaurant offers worldwide cuisines in the form of a weekly culinary schedule. You will get freshly grilled fish and meat in this restaurant, with a large selection of Arabian food available for dinner.
- Time: Every day (Sunset to 8:30 PM)
- Price: Free for kids under 6 , Dhs 195(Serving for each Person) , Dhs 85 (6-12 old children)
- Address: Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Contact: 0 4 701 1127
10. Accents Restaurant & Terrace
During Ramadan, you can enjoy the most fabulous Iftar cuisine at Accents Restaurant & Terrace. Especially this place will be the best choice for those looking for an extensive Arabic-inspired international standard buffet for their Iftar. It is a clean, kid-friendly eatery. They’re famous for various dishes, including grilled meats, tagine, and lamb Ouziz
- Time: Friday: 6:30 AM-11AM, 1:00PM-4:00PM, 6:30-10:45, Saturday-Wednesday: 6:30AM-10:45AM, Thursday: 6:30AM-11:00PM
- Price: Free for Kids under 6, AED 165 (Serving for 2 People), 50% discount (5-12 years children)
- Address: InterContinental Dubai Marina, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St, Dubai
- Contact: +971 4 446 6654
Sufra is a well-known Mediterranean eatery in Dubai. This family-friendly restaurant would be an excellent choice for throwing an Iftar party.
At Iftar, you can choose food from live stations offering a variety of meals like pasta, Ouzi, falafel, grills, and shawarma. The most popular dessert, umm Ali, is also included on their iftar menu.
Moreover, this restaurant serves various Middle Eastern dishes, including cheese platters, cold and hot mezze, and snacks.
- Time: Everyday 6:30 AM-11:00 AM, 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Price: AED 149 (Serving for 2 People)
- Address: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, 20th St, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai
- Contact: +971 4 553 1212
12. Turquoise Restaurant
At Turquoise Restaurant, you can enjoy your Iftar with Turkish flavored and traditional meals. The primary attraction of this restaurant is grilled meats, which are flavored with Turkish and international flavors.
Besides, along with grilled meats and salads, there is a large assortment of hot and cold mezze and soups. Moreover, this restaurant is especially popular for its kind and welcoming atmosphere.
- Time: Every day from Sunset
- Price: Dhs235 for Each Person (Group and corporate rates), Dhs250 for Each Person (Groups of 100pax and more)
- Address: Rixos Premium Dubai, The Walk, JBR
- Contact: 04 520 0000
13. Rove Hotel
It is another luxury hotel on our list for enjoying Iftar. In Deira, Dubai Rove Hotel provides an excellent iftar buffet with a wide variety of foreign dishes. Besides, this year, the restaurant’s Iftar menu includes a variety of specials.
However, the restaurant is also well-known for providing diners with a free voucher that can be used to return or given as a gift.
- Time: N/A
- Price: AED 99 (Serving for 2 people)
- Address: 24th/19th B Street, Deira, Dubai
- Contact: +971 4 561 9100
14. COYA Dubai
The delectable À la carte menu is the COYA’s main attraction. At this place, after breaking your fast with Sukkari dates, you can enjoy a bowl of famous creamy guacamole. And, at the end of the Iftar, you will enjoy the COYA’s signature Ramadan dessert, the Chuoux de dates.
For supper, the most popular dishes of this restaurant are corn-fed baby chicken and Costillas de res beef ribs. The special ingredients used in this restaurant’s foods are date cream, white chocolate, pistachio, and a dollop of velvety camel milk ice cream.
- Time: Everyday (From sunset-7:30 PM)
- Price: Dhs 250 (for each person)
- Address: Four Seasons Resort Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road
- Contact: 04 316 9600
15. Ibn AlBahr
Enjoy the best traditional food of Dubai on Iftar at Ibn AlBahr. It offers a great selection of Lebanese delicacies, including an excellent set menu of the most popular homemade meals. Besides, you’ll also find a comfortable spot to unwind with various soft furniture after Iftar.
Moreover, its chef offers many Ramadan-themed dishes and drinks, including many of his own recipes. Also, you will get Kibbet Samak or chicken meat at this restaurant.
- Time: Everyday 6 PM onwards
- Price: Dhs 220 (for each Person)
- Address: Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeirah
- Contact: 04 553 9575
Why Ramadan is Significant to Muslims?
The month of Ramadan is the holiest month of the year for Muslims. It is the 9th month in the Islamic calendar. Muslims worldwide show their love and devotion to the Almighty during Ramadan. Also, the holy book Qur’an was Revealed to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ by the angel Jibril during this month. That is why this month is more significant to Muslims.
During the month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world do fasting. They fast to please Allah with the hope of receiving a higher reward from him. As a Muslim country, Restaurants in the UAE offer Suhoor and Iftar menus during Ramadan.
In this article, I have covered 15 restaurants that offer the Best Iftar in Dubai 2022. You can break your fasting (Iftar) at any of these eateries. Besides, some of these restaurants also provide separate menus for Suhoor.
However, whether you are Muslim or non-Muslim, you are always welcome at these restaurants. I hope my suggestion will help you have a wonderful Iftar in Dubai.
You May also Like to Read:
- 10 Best Restaurants Serving New Year’s Day Brunch Near Me in 2022
- 10 Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner Near Me This Year
- National Peanut Butter Day Activities