Last Updated on September 23, 2023 by Amanda P. Brown
Witness the culinary fusion in Pulao Biryani, where fragrant basmati rice meets tender meat. This Pakistani rice dish brings together fragrant basmati rice and tender meat, celebrating South Asian cuisine’s roots. Aromatic spices and tender textures make it perfect for special occasions. Explore the recipe below and savor the delicious blend of innovation and heritage.
Pulao Biryani combines fragrant basmati rice and tender meat, fusing pulao’s simplicity with biryani’s flair. Rooted in South Asian cuisine, it embraces aromatic spices and tender textures. It successfully combines innovation and heritage. You can enjoy this incredible Pakistani rice recipe on special occasions.
Cuisine: Pakistani, Indian
Keywords: Pulao Biryani
Recipe Yield: 4-5
Calories: 1 cup (205 g) = 292
Preparation Time: 20 M
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 Min
- Rice: 2 Cups
- Chicken: 600 gms
- Ginger: 3x3 inches
- Garlic: 4 Cloves
- Green chilies: 2
- Brown Onion: 2 Tbsp
- Yogurt: 2 Tbsp
- Oil: 2 Tbsp
- Green Cardamom: 5
- Bay Leaves :1
- Cumin Seeds:1 Tsp,
- Cinnamon Stick:3x3
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder:1 Tsp
- Coriander Seeds:2 Tsp
- Salt - 2 Tsp
- Biryani Color: 1 Pinch
- Fennel Seeds:2 Tsp
- Water: 500 ml
- Brown Onion for Topping
- Blend garlic, ginger, green chilies, yogurt, brown onion.
- Heat oil and sizzle the whole garam masala.
- Add chicken, sear, pour blended paste
- Then, add red chili powder, salt, coriander-fennel powder.
- Now Cook; pour water and cover for 30 mins.
- Clean with water and then let soak rice for 15 mins. Add rice, salt, stir.
- Cover 15 mins: 5 high, 7 medium, 3 low. Sprinkle biryani color
- Then, top with brown onion.
- Cover 5 mins for aroma. Pulao Biryani is ready to serve.
How to serve::
- Transfer to a platter. Optional: garnish with browned onions. Serve with raita or cooling cucumber-mint dip. Relish the aromatic flavors of Pulao Biryani.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Is There Dairy in Donuts? What You Need to Know
- How Long Can Uncooked Dressing Stay in Fridge?
- 21 Fruits That Start With T
- 10 Substitute for Pastry Brush – Pro Food Recipes
- 20 Nutritious Veggies That Start With M