Last Updated on November 2, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
People who have a sweet tooth love dessert a lot. No matter it’s a pudding or brownies, they just grab it all. Are you one of them who is a sweet tooth and want to try different tastes every day? Did you ever try banana pudding? Then it would be best if you tried banana pudding brownies. It is very yummy as well as it sounds unique! And can add the difference to your taste.
Moreover, Banana pudding brownies are very healthy also because you can get proper nutrition from them. The nutrients you can get from bananas are potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin C, which are helpful for low blood pressure and is beneficial for heart health.
4 Tasty Banana Pudding Brownies
Here I am giving some banana pudding brownies recipes, which I usually like to make in my lazy afternoon. If you follow my recipes and its turns out perfect by your execution. Especially, I can tell you that you will want to make it again and again. So I like to suggest you give them a try and hope you will love them a lot. They are-
- Banana Pudding Blondies
- Magnolia Banana Pudding Brownies
- Banana Crème Brownie Desert
- Pudding Poke Cake with Banana
1. Banana Pudding Blondies
- Eggs: 2 (beaten)
- Yellow Bananas: 1-2 (sliced)
- Ripe or Very Ripe Bananas: 3 (mashed with a fork)
- Instant Banana Crème Pudding Mix: 1-box
- Yellow Cake Mix: 1-box (unprepared)
- Mini Vanilla Wafer Cookies: ½-cups
- Butter: ½-cup (melted and cooled)
- Cinnamon: 1-teaspoon
- Nutmeg; ½-teaspoon
- Water: 1/3-cup
- Vanilla Extract: 1-teaspoon
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip Topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees with a non-stick spray, grease a 9.3 pan, or two brownie pans.
- Now peel and mash the three ripe bananas with a fork. In a large mixing bowl, add the bananas with yellow cake mix, banana crème pudding mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the butter slowly (you have to keep in mind that the butter is cooled. Otherwise, it can scramble the eggs). Now add the eggs and water.
- It will take approximately three minutes to blend them well with a hand mixer.
- Now take your pan and pour the mixture. Add the sliced bananas and mini vanilla wafers to the top.
- Place it in the oven. Next, when you see that a toothpick cleanly comes out from the center, till that time, bake it at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- You can use a rectangle cake pan for cooking; it may take a slightly longer time. After it is cooled, then you can decorate it with whipped cream.
2. Magnolia Banana Pudding Brownies
This banana pudding is so yummy that layered on the top of chocolate brownies and whipped cream. The wafers are the most crucial ingredient that makes them so beautiful to look and so delicious to eat. Here is the magnolia banana pudding recipe-
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: 14-Oz
- Ice-cold Water: ½-cups
- Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix: 3.4 Oz
- Heavy Cream: 3-cups
- Sliced Bananas Barely Ripe: 4-cups
- Nilla Wafers: 12-Oz
- Fudge Brownies: 18-Oz
- Firstly mix the ice water and sweetened condensed milk perfectly for a minimum of 1 minute until you combined it well in a large mixing bowl. After that, again beat for two minutes.
- Now add the vanilla pudding mix. After mixing the well, you have to cover and refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Next, you need to whip the heavy cream and wait until stiff peaks form in another large bowl.
- Into the pudding mixture, you have to fold the whipped cream. Remember that no streaks of the pudding should be left. Now, set it aside.
- According to box direction, bake brownies. Set it aside and let it be cooled.
- Now, with the banana pudding mixture, you can start layering once the brownies have cooled.
- Place Nilla wafers and sliced bananas on top. Now you can serve it, but remember 1st you have to cut it into squares.
- Vitamin A-663IU
- Tran’s fat-1g
- Vitamin C-4mg
- Saturated fat-12g
3. Banana Cream Brownie Dessert
Banana cream brownie desserts sound so unique. Isn’t it? Not unique, but it’s also one of the mouthwatering items of banana brownies. At the family party, my 1st choice is to make this banana’s brownie to serve guests something to remember.
- Fudge Brownie Mix: 1-package
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips: 1-cup (divided)
- Dry Roasted Peanuts: ¾-cup (chopped and divided)
- Medium-firm Bananas: 3
- Cold Milk: 1 2/3-cups
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix: 2-packages (5.1 ounces each)
- Frozen Whipped Topping: 1-cartoon (8 ounces)
- For making the fudge brownies, prepare the brownie according to the package direction.
- Take 1\4 cup peanuts and ½ cup chocolate chips, and now, you need to stir in them.
- Next, take a 13×9-in. Baking pan, grease it, and spread them into it. Now pour the brownie mix and place it in the preheated oven.
- When a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, it’s done for that you have to bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.
- On a wire rack, let it be cooled.
- Arrange in a single layer over brownies with the slicing bananas.
- Take ¼ cup chips and ¼ cup peanuts and sprinkle over them.
- For 2 minutes on low speed, beat milk and pudding mixes in a large bowl. In whipped topping, you have to fold it. Over the top spread carefully. Take the chips and peanuts, and sprinkle with them.
- Now it is ready for serving, but until serving, you should refrigerate it.
4. Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- Instant Banana Pudding: 2-packages
- Milk: 4-cups
- Frozen Whipped Topping: 1-packet or 8-Oz
- Vanilla Wafers: 20 (Crushed)
For making the cake:
- Yellowcake mix: 1 box
- Eggs, Water, and Oil: as the package required
- For making a 9×13 cake, you have to prepare a cake mix, and for this, you can follow the package directions.
- When you see the cake is ready, now, for just a couple of minutes, you should allow it to cool.
- Next, you need to take a wooden spoon handle to poke holes in the cake, and So that you can create plenty of rooms, to get down the pudding in there. You can make the holes big enough to make your poke cake tastier. To the bottom of the cake, be sure to poke very carefully right down.
- Take 4 cups milk and instant pudding mix and whisk them together in a bowl.
- After that, pour the pudding well over the cake. As much as possible, very diligently, right into the holes, you would have to pour it.
- Next, using the back of the spoon, banana pudding, spread it all out. Into the holes, push the pudding down gently.
- For about two hours, to set and cool the cake, put it into the fridge. Spread on whipped topping over the cake if you will see that your cake is completely cooled. It is time to crush and add the yummiest and also my favorite one, the vanilla wafers.
- At that time, when you will eat the cake, this will give you to have a bit of a crunch. So, for this, you can keep some of the pieces small and some big.
- It will be better to spread crushed wafers before serving, for looking delicious and having yummy flavor, onto the top of the cake.
- Now enjoy the banana pudding brownies with vanilla wafers.
- Vitamin A-190IU
What Is the List of Popular Banana Pudding Brownies Items?
- Banana Pudding Cookies
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Brownies
- Easy Banana Pudding Cake
- Creamy Banana Pudding
- Banana Pudding With Pineapple
- Red Velvet Banana Pudding
- Banana Cream Brownie Squares
- Banana Pudding Bars
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Butter-banana Brownies With Peanut
- Banana Split Pudding Brownies
- Keto Banana Pudding
- Sugar-free Banana Pudding
1. Banana Pudding Cookies
Banana pudding cookies contain vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, and minerals. This dessert recipe combines cookies, banana pudding mix, and chocolate chips perfectly. And to serve, it is topped with meringue or whipped cream. It’s great for your afternoon snack or as a side dish. However, this is the best if you are looking for a nutritionally friendly cookie for your baby.
2. Banana Pudding Cheesecake Brownies
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Brownies is a dessert that is a combination of banana pudding and chocolate brownies. There’s a wonderful crunch from the vanilla wafers, and the flavor is reminiscent of banana pudding. Its texture is sticky and crunchy, like brownies. These are extremely simple to make and great for house parties, birthdays, potlucks, or any other exceptional occasion.
3. Easy Banana Pudding Cake
Banana Pudding Cake is a creamy, tender, and delicious dessert. Cake mix and banana pudding are combined to make this cake. Also, you can serve this dessert with cool whip and crushed Nilla Wafers as toppings. Moreover, you can enjoy it as a dessert with your coffee, tea, vanilla bean, and a scoop of ice cream.
4. Creamy Banana Pudding
Creamy banana pudding is associated with South American cuisine. Now, this delicious dessert has become popular among people from all over the world. This is just like a regular pudding, but you can taste the flavors of sliced fresh bananas, sweet vanilla-flavored custard, and cookies (either ladyfingers or vanilla wafers). So, you can prepare and serve this recipe very easily on your busy days, holidays, or for the entire family.
5. Banana Pudding With Pineapple
Banana Pineapple Pudding is one of the tangy and creamy summer desserts. This is a no-bake dessert with a great alternative of crushed pineapple, vanilla wafer pudding, and banana. And crushed pineapple in this dessert provides a mild sweetness with a fresh banana that complements the custard. However, this delicious pudding can be served chilled to make it more palatable.
6. Red Velvet Banana Pudding
In the southern United States, red velvet banana pudding is very trendy. This dessert combines a colorful red velvet cake layer with a visually appealing banana pudding. Red Velvet Cake Batter has the texture of cocoa powder, vinegar, and buttermilk to balance out your sweet cream pudding. Try this creamy, tangy, and soft dessert that everyone, from kids to adults, will love.
7. Banana Cream Brownie Squares
Banana Cream Brownies are easy to make and have many variations. If you like creamy pudding layers balanced with chewy brownies and filled with strawberries, almonds, chocolate, and bananas. Then you can appreciate its flavor in every bite. However, it would help if you garnished it with grated chocolate, sliced banana, and strawberries to make the dessert more attractive.
8. Banana Pudding Bars
Banana Pudding Bars are a perfect dessert for summer. Rich in banana flavor, these creamy bars taste salty and sweet. Because this delicious dessert is made with melted butter and crushed vanilla wafers, and when this delicious crust is served on top of creamy banana pudding, it will make your mouthwatering. However, you can keep this dessert light after a heavy dinner.
9. Banana Bread Brownies
Banana bread brownies are usually a mashup of two flavors: a rich chocolate brownie and a light banana bread. The bitterness of this chocolate and the sweetness of the banana combine to create a moist and fluffy dessert. You can prepare this delicious recipe quickly and serve it to your family.
10. Butter-Banana Brownies With Peanut
These chewy Peanut Butter Banana Brownies are simple to make, have a crispy topping, and burst with flavor. Melted butter, vanilla extract, flour, egg, cocoa powder, and banana make the brownies more fluffy and creamy. These would be ideal as a dessert with a scoop of ice cream combined with them, an after-school snack, or for dipping in a chocolate fondue.
11. Banana Split Pudding Brownies
In the United States, a banana split is an ice cream-based dessert. That consists of a peeled banana served split lengthwise with ice cream and sauce squished in between the two halves. Besides, the combination of cherries, ice cream, and chocolate syrup on top of this dessert enhances the taste.
12. Keto Banana Pudding
Keto Banana Pudding is a classic dessert that is low-carb and sugar-free. This pudding is made with a layer of gluten-free shortbread cookie crumble and sugar-free whipped cream, which gives your pudding a creamier, batteries, and smoother texture. Also, this dessert is great if you are following a keto diet.
13. Sugar-Free Banana Pudding
Sugar-Free Banana Pudding is a low-carb and without-sugar classic dessert that offers the perfect sweet treat. This sugar-free pudding uses artificial alcohol to supplement its sweetness. But this sugar substitute will help reduce the carbs and calories in your pudding. Moreover, this delicious, creamy recipe is easy to make with just 2 grams of carbs per serving.
What Is the List of Popular Banana Pudding Brownie’s Item?
- Butter-banana brownies with peanut
- Banana cream brownie squares
- Banana pudding cookies
- Banana pudding cheesecake brownies
- Easy banana pudding cake
- Creamy banana pudding
- Banana pudding bars
- Banana bread brownies
- Red velvet banana pudding
- Sugar-free banana pudding
- Banana pudding with pineapple
- Banana split pudding brownies
- Keto banana pudding
Is Every Person Can Eat Banana Pudding?
It depends upon one’s choice. Any person, who loves banana dessert, can eat this. It is delicious and healthy also. But if a diabetic person wants to eat this item, they can make sugar-free banana pudding.
So, these are the most delicious and yummy banana pudding brownies recipe given above. You can make them at your family parties, birthday parties, and another occasion or other times when you would like to eat them. I think these banana desserts with proper nutrition will give you a unique taste experience, and you will want to make it more and more.
You May Also Like To Read: