Last Updated on September 1, 2021 by Amanda P. Brown
A wedding anniversary is as much important as a wedding in our life. This day reminds us of all those sweet memories that happened on our wedding day. On this day, couples love to reconnect with their memories and give surprises to each one. Also, they throw a dinner party for their family and friends and arrange various delicious food for them. Yet, these mouth-watering food and dishes make the dinner party more enjoyable indeed. Therefore, today we will share some delightful wedding anniversary dinner recipes that add more sweetness to your anniversary celebration.
Wedding Anniversary Dinner Recipes
Indeed, we all want to make our anniversary celebration more memorable and distinct from others. So, to make your wedding anniversary more special, try our following anniversary dinner recipes and do fun with your loved one. Here I will share the 7-popular dinner ideas for a wedding anniversary.
- Grilled Oysters
- Mustard-crusted Lamb with Fig Chutney
- Thyme and Sage Roasted Turkey
- Mushroom Tart with Onion and Thyme
- Turkish Chicken Kebab
- Umm Ali
Meatloaf is a soft, juicy, and flavorful dish with a sweet topping that can make a wedding anniversary more special. It can be a perfect main dish at a wedding anniversary dinner recipe. Yet, this is a very delicious dish that everyone will fall in love to eat again and again.
- Eggs: 2
- Panko Breadcrumbs: 1-cup
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1-teaspoon
- Minced Ground Beef: 2lb/1-kg
- Parsley: ¼-cup (chopped)
- Garlic: 3-cloves (minced)
- Dried Thyme: 1-teaspoon
- Black Pepper: 1-teaspoon
- Onion: 1-large (grated)
- Beef Bouillon Cubes: 2
- Tomato Ketchup: ¼-cup
For Meatloaf Glaze
- Brown Sugar: 1-teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 2-tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup: ½-cup
- To make the glaze, mix the ingredients sugar, vinegar, and ketchup in a small pot. Keep it aside.
- Prepare loaf tin with oil and Preheat your oven to 350F for 10 minutes.
- Take a large bowl, add breadcrumbs and mix the grated onion with it. Add ground beef into it and place remain ingredients over it. Mix it well with your hands.
- Put the loaf on the loaf tin which you prepared before. Pour or brush the loaf with glaze. Then bake it in the prepared oven for about 50-55 minutes.
- Before serving it, rest it for 15 minutes. Enjoy it with some ketchup, steam vegetables, or creamy mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Facts: (Per Serving)
- Carbohydrates- 14.8g
- Protein- 11.7g
2. Grilled Oysters
The fantastic dish with butter and cheese can win everyone’s heart by its taste. On your special day, you can make your partner happy by serving this palatable grilled oyster.
- Oysters: 2-dozen (large and half shells)
- Parsley: ¼-cup (chopped)
- Butter: 2-cups (softened)
- Garlic: 2-cloves (minced)
- Ground Red Pepper: ½-teaspoon
- Parmesan Cheese: ½-cup (grated)
- Paprika: 1-teaspoon
- Hot Sauce: ½-teaspoon
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1-tablespoon
- Prepare the grill at about 450 degrees.
- Grind all the ingredients except oyster into a grinder.
- Place each oyster with 2-tablespoons of the butter mixture on the grill.
- Grill it until its edges become curl; it takes 5-7 minutes.
- Serve it with juice.
- Fat- 2g
3. Mustard-crusted Lamb with Fig Chutney
It is a simple and quick dish recipe that everyone will love to eat. On any kind of occasion, it can be the best main dish. This item is served with chutney that makes this item more flavorful. It can also be a healthy romantic dinner for you.
- Parmesan Cheese: 1-tablespoon (grated)
- Garlic: 2-tablespoons (minced)
- Lamb: 1 ½-pounds or 1-trimmed rack of lamb
- Vegetable Oil: 1-tablespoon
- Salt: ¾-teaspoon
- Breadcrumbs: ¼-cup (seasoned)
- Black Pepper: ½-teaspoon (ground)
- Dijon Mustard: 2-tablespoon
- Zested Lemon: 1/4
- Onion: 1 (chopped)
- Red Wine Vinegar: 2 ½- cups
- Ground Cloves: 1/8-teaspoon
- Brown Sugar: ½-pound (light)
- Figs: 1 ¼-pounds (firm fresh, stems removed, halved, and rinsed)
- Cinnamon Stick: 1/2
- Ginger: ¼-cup (chopped)
- Allspice: ¼-teaspoon (ground)
- Salt: 1 ¾-teaspoon
- Yellow Mustard Seeds: 1 ½-teaspoon
- Prepare the oven to 450 degrees.
- Season the lamb with pepper and salt.
- Put a skillet on over a high flame and heat the oil into it. Add the lamb over it. Fry it on both sides for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the lamb from the skillet and smear the mustard on both sides of the cooked lamb. Also, add garlic over the lamb.
- Now use a small bowl and combine cheese and breadcrumbs into it. By using your hand, spread the breadcrumbs mixture on the lamb.
- Set the lamb on a baking sheet. Then bake it for 15-20 minutes. Serve it with chutney.
For Making Chutney:
- Boil the ingredients ginger, vinegar, lemon zest, onion, cloves, cinnamon, sugar, mustard seeds, salt, and allspice on a big saucepan.
- Boil it until it becomes thickened. Add figs with it.
- Cook it for about 30 minutes or until the figs become soft.
- Place the chutney into a non-reactive container. Wait for it to be cool.
- This chutney can be store in a refrigerator for 3-weeks.
4. Thyme and Sage Roasted Turkey
This dish is a marvelous feast with a flavorful mixture. People can add this item as a thanksgiving, but we also recommend this as a wedding anniversary dinner recipes. The dish is so moist and juicy that everyone will love it.
- Fresh Thyme Sprigs: 4
- Onion: 1 (large and halved)
- Sage Leaves: ¼-cup
- Garlic: 2 cloves (peeled)
- Whole Turkey: 14-pound (frozen and full)
- Salt: ½-teaspoon
- Celery Ribs: 2 (halved)
- Margarine or Butter: ½-cup (divided and softened)
- Pepper: ½-teaspoon
- Apple: 1 (halved)
- Sage Leaves
- Flat Leaves Parsley
- Musca Dines
- Thyme Sprigs
- Seckel Pears
- Dispel neck and giblets from turkey. Wash it well with cold water. Separate skin from turkey breast except detaching skin.
- Make a butter mixture with pepper, butter, and salt. Smear the butter mixture over the whole turkey.
- Add thyme sprigs and sage leaves into the breast under the skin. Then place garlic cloves, celery ribs, apple halves, and onion halves into the cavity.
- Grease the whole turkey with the remaining butter. Place the turkey in the greased wire rack with a foil roasting pan.
- Bake it for about 2-3 hours at 320° F. With the help of a pan, drippings basting turkey every 30 minutes.
- Place the baked turkey in a large bowl and rest it for about 20 minutes. Serve it with garnish.
5. Mushroom Tart with Onion and Thyme
This puff pastry is the best appetizer at parties, and everyone can also make this easily at home. Also, mushroom and sweet onion add an incredible taste to it. Again, the toppings of this item will surely satisfy you. Yet, you can try this item in a romantic dinner set up at home.
- Puff Pastry: 2-sheets (frozen)
- Mushrooms: 2/3-cups (baby Portobello mushrooms)
- Olive Oil: 3-tablespoons
- Sprigs Thyme: 7
- Yellow Onions: 2 (cut into thin pieces)
- Balsamic Vinegar: 3-teaspoons
- Grated Cheese: As required
- Kosher Salt: 1-teaspoon
- Prepare the oven or heat the oven to 350 F.
- Put a saucepan over medium heat. Heat the oil in it.
- Cook the onions until they become softened. Add mushrooms and salt.
- Cook it until the mushroom become moist. Then add vinegar, thyme and decrease the flame to low.
- Cook all the veggies for about 20 minutes. Remove it from the heat and place it aside.
- Place the puff pastry on baking sheets into a prepared oven.
- Make a topping with thyme mixture, onion, and mushrooms.
- Bake it for 30 minutes. If you’re desired, you can add grated cheese over it and bake it for 2 minutes.
- Rest it before serving for about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: (Per Serving)
6. Turkish Chicken Kebab
Here we listed another juicy and savory item called Turkish chicken kebab. Though there are many chicken kebabs globally, authentic Turkish chicken kebabs are always the best plain food item to impress everybody. You can make it to your wedding anniversary dinner to please your family.
- Chicken Thighs: 2 ½-pounds (skinless, boneless, halved, and each piece cut into bite-size or 4-pieces)
- Whole Milk Greek Yogurt: 1-cup
- Kosher Salt: 1-tablespoon
- Olive Oil: 2-tablespoons
- Ground Black Pepper: 1-teaspoon
- Red Pepper Flakes: 1-tablespoon
- Ketchup: 2-tablespoons
- Ground Cinnamon: 1/8-teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 2-tablespoons
- Garlic: 6-cloves (minced)
- Ground Cumin: 1 ½-teaspoon
- Paprika: 1-teaspoon
- Use a bowl to mix salt, olive oil, red pepper flakes, yogurt, ketchup, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, garlic, and paprika.
- Coat both sides of chicken thighs with yogurt mixture. Cover and Rest the chicken for a minimum of 30 minutes, or you can keep it in the refrigerator for 24 hours if you have time.
- After that, place the chicken into the air fryer basket. Move the air fryer basket on the oven to 370 degrees F. Cook the chicken for about 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, flip the chicken and cook again for 7 minutes. Serve it warm.
7. Umm Ali
Umm Ali is an Egyptian dessert item that can snatch your heart with its sweetened taste. This unique item can be made with everyday ingredients. This can be an ideal dessert dish for your wedding anniversary dinner. As far as I know, this is the most favorite dessert item of the people in Egypt.
- Whole Milk: ½-cup
- Coconut Flakes: 2-tablespoons
- Heavy Cream: ½-cup
- Raisins: 1-tablespoons
- Walnuts: 2-tablespoons
- Cinnamon: ½-teaspoon
- Pistachios: 1-tablespoon
- Condensed Milk: 3-tablespoon (sweetened)
- Puff Pastry: ½-sheet (ready, baked, and cooled at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400F.
- Crush into pieces the pastry or make the bite-size pastry.
- Place the pastry into the baking sheet and add walnuts, raisins, pistachio, and coconut.
- Mix remain ingredients cinnamon, condensed milk, milk, and cream, together. Add this mixture over the walnut and puff mixture. Toss the pastry pieces with it.
- Bake it in the prepared oven for about 15 minutes or more according to your choice (until the top becomes brown). Serve warm.
What Should I Make for Dinner for My Wedding Anniversary?
Typically, we want to do many romantic things on our wedding anniversary night. So, to make your anniversary night more exciting, you have to be picky about dinner items that you want to enjoy with your friends, family, and special person. We recommend some dinner ideas for your wedding anniversary. These are:
- Mushroom and Arugula Salad Pizza
- Cheese Ball Bites
- Mini Shrimp Cocktails
- Baked Mac N’ Cheese
- Beef Bratwurst
- Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Braised Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Smoky Beef Tacos
- Butternut Squash Spaghetti
- Red Wine Beef Ragu
- Sheet Pan Quesadillas
- Honey Lime Chicken
What Are the Easiest Things to Cook?
Here we provide some simple foods which are easy to make within a short time. Such as:
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad
- Chicken Paste
- Chicken Sandwich
- Steamed Rice
- Scrambles Eggs
- Pesto Chicken Bake
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- Black Bean Tostadas
- Fried Rice
- Sheet Pan Sausage
There are a lot of things to do at night on a wedding anniversary. On this day Couples usually spend their time with each other and enjoy their special moment. Besides, they also love to have some exceptional tasty food on this special occasion.
Since I care about your feelings for your special day, here I have given you some dinner recipes. I hope these recipes will make your wedding anniversary dinner more enjoyable and sweet indeed. So, decorate your home and celebrate your wedding anniversary night with our best wedding anniversary dinner recipes.
You May Also Like To Read: