Last Updated on July 7, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
We constantly try to prepare everything in the instant pot because it makes cooking simple. People who are going to the trouble of preparing dairy-free meals in an instant pot will find this article helpful. For your comfort, I’ve listed here the best dairy-free Instant Pot recipes. These recipes are healthy and will impress even the pickiest eaters.
Dairy-Free Instant Pot Recipes
Table of Contents
In the following, you can learn some dairy-free instant pot recipes that make in your kitchen quickly.
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Meal Prep Breakfast
- Easy Instant Pot Coconut Milk Yogurt
- Instant Pot Thai Curry Chicken Meal Prep
- Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs
1. Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Meal Prep Breakfast
In less than seven minutes, you can make this breakfast recipe. You can pick this way to avoid the extra hassle of making a simple and healthy breakfast. Let’s see this very easy way to make this recipe.
- Eggs: 4-large (you can take more)
- Sausages: 8 (raw)
- Maple Syrup: 1.5-tablespoon
- White Vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Potatoes: 4-cups or 2-pounds (chopped)
- White Onion: 1-medium (chopped)
- Green Pepper: 1 (chopped)
- Garlic: 2- cloves (chopped)
- Salt: as per taste
- Pepper: as per taste
- Wait for the instant pot to warm up before using the sauté feature. During this waiting time, combine water, vinegar, and maple syrup. Then you need to whisk them together and keep them aside.
- Now add the sausage and make it brown on two sides. Add the metal steam rack to the bottom of the instant pot, but first, remove the sausage.
- The maple syrup, vinegar, and water mixture in the basin should pour into the base of the saucepan at this time.
- Add chopped potatoes to the steam rack, followed by the onions, garlic, and green paper. Don’t forget to sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Next, you should place eggs and sausage on top of the vegetables. Set your instant pot’s time to seven minutes and keep it under high pressure.
- If cooking is done, sausage has to be removed and place eggs in an ice-water bath for five minutes.
- You can mix the potatoes, onions, and pepper with the sauce for serving.
2. Easy Dairy-free and Gluten-free Coconut Yogurt
Without any doubt, you must try this simple and fantastic recipe. This might bring you a different delicious taste, especially for those who love yogurt.
- Canned Coconut Milk: 14 ounces
- Probiotic Capsules: 2
- Gelatin: 1-teaspoon (optional)
- Sweetener: as per choice (palm sugar, stevia, maple syrup, honey, etc.)
- First, you need coconut milk and fill a sterilized pint-sized canning jar with the milk. Very carefully stir the probiotic capsule contents into the milk.
- To keep out condensation, place a lid on the jar. Then, to the instant pot bowl, add 1 cup of water. Then, place the stainless steel rack on the bottom of the bowl. Lock the instant pot lid in place after placing the canning jar on the steam rack.
- For your instant pot’s “yogurt” settings, there need to incubate for 8-10 hours. After that time, remove the canning jar.
- Along with the gelatin, place the yogurt in a blender. Now you have to blend it until smooth.
- Now arrange a clean container with at least two cups to pour yogurt. Finally, refrigerate it for 6-10 hours.
3. Instant Pot Thai Curry Chicken Meal Prep
You can have this food for your lunch or dinner. It’s a proper full, filling meal.
- Chicken Breasts: 4-large
- Coconut Milk: 500g-can (must be total fat)
- Garlic: 2 cloves (minced)
- Lime: 1-medium (juice)
- Thai Green Curry Paste: 3 tablespoons
- Snow Peas: as per choice
- Basmati Rice: as per choice (optional to serve)
- Take 4-large chicken breasts; place them into your instant pot.
- Add chopped garlic, full-fat coconut milk, and green curry paste 3-tablespoons. Place the lid of your instant pot. Set the timer for around 13 minutes. Quick-release the IP. Once the timer goes off, you must remove the chicken. Now shred it and set it aside.
- Select the sauté setting on your electric pressure cooker, squeeze in 1 lime, and then add the vegetables of your choosing. Now you can add the snow peas to the liquid and then wait for the boil of the liquid. Took snow peas out of the sauce after they’ve softened.
- After setting aside the peas, return the shredded chicken to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Now you can serve it with your own choice.
4. Instant Pot Beef Short Ribs (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
These beef short ribs are both dairy-free and gluten-free and great as a healthy alternative to dinnertime fare.
- Onion Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Pepper ½-teaspoon
- Sage: ½-teaspoon
- Rosemary: 1-teaspoon
- Beef Short Rib: 2 lbs.
- High-temperature Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Tomato paste: 16oz-can
- Water: 1-cup
- Paprika: ½-teaspoon
- Balsamic vinegar: ½-cup
- Dijon Mustard: 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder: 1-tablespoon (unsweetened)
- Garlic: 6-cloves
- Mix the rosemary, onion salt, paprika, ground paper, and sage. Rub the spices outside of the beef short rib and set them aside.
- Set your instant pot in the instant pot and use it for sautéing. Apply oil in a little drizzle. Sear the short bottom ribs on all sides using tongs and an instant pot.
- Take out the short ribs and put in the instant pot the following ingredients: chocolate, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, tomato paste, and water. When combined, you have to mix it.
- Now add short ribs. Place the lid on the pot and set the pressure cooker to high, with the timer set for 40 minutes.
- When it’s finished, you should discharge it quickly. Add more sauce and serve the short ribs immediately.
Should You Go Dairy-free?
Avoiding dairy foods is a great healthy option. Even though it’s typically considered a staple food, dairy products aren’t required for good health. It is possible to obtain many of the same health benefits from foods other than dairy.
Can Cutting Out Dairy Make You Lose Weight?
Cutting out dairy foods from your diet can aid weight loss. Even though certain dairy products include added sugar, all plain yogurt, milk, and some other unscented dairy products contain lactose, a naturally occurring sugar. Eliminating all sugar can be advantageous for those wanting to lose persistent abdominal fat.
Having one quick pot makes it simple to prepare the healthy food of your choice. You can make various recipes using an instant pot and save time. Many of us are interested in eating well and searching for quick ways to make nutritious meals. For those people, I’ve included several dairy-free Instant Pot recipes above.
These dairy-free Instant Pot recipes will provide a quick weeknight meal that is easier to prepare than takeout anywhere and tastes better.
You May Also Like to Read: