The air fryer brings out the best taste and tenderness in fish, especially salmon. Additionally, salmon cooked in an air fryer can reduce its calorie and carb content, which is why people are constantly looking for salmon recipes for air fryer.
Another benefit of air frying salmon is that it cooks up beautifully brown and tastes like seafood that you would get from a restaurant. You can follow this article to make the perfect salmon in the air fryer.
5 Best Salmon Recipes for Air Fryer
Table of Contents
I’ve gathered the 5 best air fryer salmon recipes, all of which can prepare quickly and with few ingredients. They can be prepared in minutes and have a great flavor.
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Soy glaze
- Brown Sugar Garlic Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Air Fryer Salmon Steak
1. Air Fryer Salmon
Within just 10 minutes, You can make this flavorful air fryer salmon. The calories and carbs in this dish are minimal, and it tastes great.
- Salmon Fillets: 4 (6 Ounces Each)
- Garlic powder: 1 tablespoon
- Pepper And Salt (To Taste)
- Tartar Sauce
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Paprika: ½-teaspoon
- Lemon Wedges
- Set the temperature on your air fryer to 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Then rub olive oil on each salmon fillet and season with paprika, pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- After that, place marinated salmon in your air fryer and fry for about 7 to 9 min.
- Finally, your desired recipe is ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts: (Per Serving)
- Calories-276-kilo calories
- Saturated Fat-2g
- Vitamin A-191IU
2. Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Soy Glaze
This recipe for air fryer salmon with maple soy glaze is an outstanding example of how do you cook salmon in an air fryer. Within a half-hour, you can prepare this mouthwatering dish with just some basic ingredients.
- Maple Syrup: 3 tablespoons
- Sriracha Hot Sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Skinless Salmon Fillets: 4 (6 Oz Each)
- Soy Sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Garlic: 1-clove (smashed)
- Firstly, place skinless salmon fillets in a medium-size bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, maple syrup, and sriracha, and mix well. Then pour these into big-sized resalable beg and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- After that, preheat your air fryer to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and dry with a paper towel.
- Place the salmon in batches in the air fryer and cook it for about 8 minutes.
- Now, place the marinade into a medium pan and simmer in medium-low heat for about 1 to 2 minutes until it becomes a glaze.
- Finally, your desired salmon recipes air fryer is ready to serve.
- Calories-292-kilo calories
- Saturated Fat-1.5g
3. Brown Sugar Garlic Air Fryer Salmon
Cooking with an Air Fryer with Brown Sugar and Garlic Salmon is incredibly luscious and flavorful. You can get it on the table in less than a quarter-hour.
- Salmon: 1-pound
- Brown sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Paprika: ½-teaspoon
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
- Pepper And Salt ( To Taste)
- Chili Powder: 1-teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning: 1-teaspoon
- First, place the salmon in a large bowl and add brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder, and Italian seasoning and mix well and rub well on the salmon.
- After that, place the salmon in an air fryer and turn your air fryer to about 400 degrees. Cook for about 10 min.
- If you want to add asparagus, add it to the air fryer after 5 minutes.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve.
- Calorie-190-kilo calories
- Saturated Fat-1g
- Vitamin A-317IU
4. Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Salmon patties cooked in an air fryer come out crunchy and flavorful. It has a gorgeous golden hue and a deliciously robust flavor. This is a great dinner for a busy weekday because it requires no preparation.
- Canned Salmon: 12-Oz Or 3125g-cans (mashed and drained bones And skin removed if wanted)
- Mayo: ¼-cup
- Breadcrumbs: ½-cup
- Dried Dill: ½-teaspoon or Fresh Dill: 2 teaspoons
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: ¼-teaspoon
- Lemon Zest
- Yogurt, Cucumber (Fresh), Dill (Fresh), Lemon Wedges
- Firstly, place the salmon in a large bowl, add mayo, breadcrumbs, Dill, eggs, salt, and lemon zest, and mix them well.
- Then, take some mixture flat of the hand and make patties. Each patty’s thickness should not be more than one inch.
- Heat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit after that, and then add frying oil to the air fryer basket. Place the patties into the air fryer basket and again spray with oil on the salmon patties—Cook for about 8 minutes. Spray once more, approximately a minute or two, just before salmon patties are done cooking.
- Finally, serve your desired dishes with serving ingredients (like- tzatziki or yogurt, fresh cucumber, fresh Dill, and lemon wedges) and enjoy.
- Calories-298-kilo calories
- Saturated Fat-3g
- Vitamin A-174IU
5. Air Fryer Salmon Steak
Delicious and nutritious, this salmon steak recipe is ideal for cooking in an air fryer. The preparation of this recipe is quick and simple, and also it was excellent to taste.
- Salmon Steaks: 2
- Rice Vinegar: 3 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Kosher Salt: ½-teaspoon
- Garlic Paste: 3 tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds
- First of all, wash the salmon steaks and pat them dry.
- Mix all the ingredients (rice vinegar, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic paste, salt) in a small bowl.
- Then pour all the mixture on the salmon steaks and rub well. Cover with a lid and marinate overnight for 1 hour.
- Spray the salmon steaks with cooking spray, then put them in the air fryer
- Now at 400 degrees, cook it for 15 minutes.
- Add any remaining marinade to the salmon after 15 minutes.
- Keep going for another 2–3 minutes.
- As a finishing touch, sprinkle on some sesame seeds for serving.
- Calorie-835-kilo calories
- Monounsaturated Fat-19g
- Polyunsaturated Fat-28g
- Saturated Fat-9g
- Vitamin A-2IU
- Vitamin C-6mg
Can You Cook Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer?
Yes, there is no better way to achieve a golden brown color in salmon patties than by using an air fryer. To add flavor and crispiness, try cooking salmon in an air fryer.
Can You Bake Salmon in an Air Fryer?
Salmon can bake with ease and in a short amount of time using an air fryer. In fact, there wouldn’t be much time spent in the kitchen using an air fryer for baking salmon. Baking salmon in the air fryer is also good for your body.
How to Cook Salmon Using Air fryer?
If you believe that air frying salmon is tough, you are mistaken. In actuality, using an air fryer for cooking salmon is a pretty straightforward process.
Just you have to follow 2- processes. Such as-
- Rub: Firstly, Combine all the components and rub them onto the salmon
- Bake: And then bake on your air fryer.
How Long Do You Cook Salmon in Air Fryer?
If you have an air fryer, you can use it for cooking salmon in a flash. It’s easy to make salmon in an air fryer that takes only 12 to 15 minutes.
How to Cook Salmon in a Ninja Air Fryer?
The Salmon recipe in a ninja air fryer is such a simple method. Just follow some suggestions. Like-
- Mix and Rub: mix all the ingredients and rub on the fish
- Cook: Cook at 400 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes
- Serve: Finally, enjoy your dish
How to Cook Salmon Steaks in an Air Fryer?
One of the most well-liked air fryer salmon dishes is salmon steak. Cooking salmon steaks in an air fryer is a straightforward process. Just you have to follow some instructions. They are-
- Firstly, Prepare the Salmon Steaks: Wash and dry
- Secondly, Prepare the Spice: Mix all the ingredients
- Then, Marinate Salmon Steaks: for 1 hour
- After That, Air Fry the Salmon: Spray your air fryer basket and place the salmon in batches
- Cook the Salmon: Cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Finally, Garnish and Serve: you can garnish with sesame seeds and serve
Salmon air fryer dishes are tasty and flavorful. You can prepare various salmon recipes in the air fryer, including salmon patties, baked salmon, steaks, cooked salmon, and fried salmon.
Those looking for the greatest salmon recipes for air fryer can refer to this article. The Salmon recipes for the air fryer mentioned above are tasty, healthful, and incredibly simple to put together, making them ideal for any dinner occasion or weeknight.
You May Also Like to Read:
- 5 Best Dairy-Free Instant Pot Recipes
- Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza
- 5-Healthy French Salad Recipes