Last Updated on July 6, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
Nowadays, pizza is a popular food in almost all countries. However, you can eat this delicious food by ordering from the store or shop. But there is no substitute for homemade food to maintain health and nutrition. If you are a pizza lover, then you must know true pizza lovers can’t miss the pleasure of eating pizza for long.
Because of this, I believe you will experience more satisfaction and flavor when preparing your preferred cuisine at home. Today I’m going to discuss homemade cheese and tomato pizza. Let’s figure out how to cook it at home in such a short amount of time.
Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza
Table of Contents
Firstly to make a perfect Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza, you need a couple of ingredients. So let’s check that first.
- Strong White Bread Flour: 250-g
- Sugar: ½-teaspoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: ½-teaspoon
- Fast Action Dried Yeast: ½-teaspoon
- Hand Hot Water: 15ml
- Tomato Pasta Sauce or Pizza Topping sauce: 3 tablespoons
- A Few Basil Leaves
- Ball Mozzarella, Sliced: 200g
- Black Olives (optional)
- Take a large mixing bowl. Fill the bowl with flour.
- Mix the sugar, yeast, and salt now with the flour.
- Simply put in some water, but before adding the water, whisk in the olive oil.
- Now mix them all correctly.
- Mix the dough properly with your hand until it becomes sticky and soft.
- For about 2 or 3 minutes, knead it gently until it turns smooth, bouncy, and elastic.
- To make a perfect dough, you can roll it, then towards you back up it, press it. Repeat the process.
- On the clean mixing bowl, place the dough.
- With a cover film cover it
- Until it turns double in size, please keep it in a warm place.
- Wait for 15 – 20 minutes. This time sometimes depends on the room temperature. You can fridge it overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/ Fan180C. Gas mark-6.
- Take a baking tray
- Make a 30cm diameter circle with the dough rolled or pat out roughly.
- Put it down on the tray.
- Make sure there is a thin margin all the way around. Over the base, spread the tomato sauce.
- Use basil leaves and sliced mozzarella for the topping.
- Until golden brown, bake it for 12-15 minutes.
- Now, you can serve your yummy Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza. Before serving, you can slice the pizza.
Things to Keep in Mind
To make a perfect Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza, you must maintain some essential things. You have to use strong bread flour. Another main important thing is yeast selection. If you want your pizza to rise more evenly, use good quality yeast.
Above we saw, I used basil leaves and mozzarella topping, but you can use mushrooms, pineapples, etc. You can also use cooked thin chicken for better taste.
Read More: How to Tell If Pizza Dough Is Bad?
Some Delicious and Different Kinds of Pizza You May Like:
- Meat Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Buffalo Pizza
- Veggie Pizza
How to Make Homemade Pizza on a Budget?
To make homemade budget-friendly, you can use a few ingredients to make your pizza tasty and healthy. Mushroom, pineapple, and tomato sauce can give you nutrients and makes your pizza yummy.
You can make vegetable pizza also. Using chicken or other high-quality cheese or more ingredients will cost a little, but it is worth it. Don’t worry about the taste because it will not spoil your pizza’s taste; instead, you can make delicious pizza on your budget with some ingredients.
Which Pizza Is Best in Taste?
It depends upon your taste—some people like vegetable pizza, some like cheese, beef, or chicken pizza. You can try different types of pizza, which will give you different tastes and nutrients. Still, Margherita Pizza, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, and Hawaiian Pizza are the best in taste.
What Is a Cheese and Tomato Pizza Called?
Cheese and tomato pizza is known as Pizza Margherita or Margherita pizza. Tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese, olive oil, fresh basil, and salt go into making this pizza.
Why Is Mozzarella Cheese Used for Cheese and Tomato Pizza?
Because the creamy and light texture of Mozzarella cheese is too popular to use on cheese and tomato pizza, it is used as the base of every yummy cheese pizza, mainly used for Margherita pizza. There are low- and high- moisture options in mozzarella cheese, so you should consider this when choosing to use it for your pizza.
So, now you understand how easy it is to make Homemade Cheese and Tomato Pizza! So don’t get confused and make your pizza. And one of the special things about this is that you can use the topping of your choice to make it tastier. You can make your festival more joyful by making pizza with other food at any party at home.
You May Also Like to Read:
- How to Cook Turkey Fillets in a Pan?
- 3-Easy Gluten Free Instant Pot Recipes
- Combination Fried Rice Recipes