Last Updated on October 29, 2023 by Amanda P. Brown
Low-fat, sugar-free cookies provide a tempting and unusual combination of advantages that appeal to health-conscious consumers and sweet tooths. These cookies are a great complement to any diet because of the additional benefits they provide, such as aiding in weight loss, promoting heart health, and being suitable for those with diabetes.
As they become increasingly popular today, I will discuss some Low Fat Sugar Free Cookie Recipes with you. These may help you to make healthy and tasty sugar-free low-fat cookies at home.
Low Fat Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes
Table of Contents
Here are some Low Fat Sugar-Free Cookie Recipes that I will share with you
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie.
- Sugar-Free Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies.
- Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies.
- 3 Ingredients Flourless Sugar-Free Cookies (keto, paleo, low carb, gluten-free, vegan)
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mug cookie
1. Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Eggs- 2
- Gluten-Free Flour: ¼-cup
- Ground Flax Seed: ¼-cup
- Baking Powder- 1-teaspoon
- Swerve Sweetener: 1-cup
- Salt: 1/8-teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract: ¼-teaspoon
- Softened Unsalted Butter: 12-tablespoon
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips: ¾-cup
- Vanilla Liquid Stevia: ¼-teaspoon
- Prepare your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Until it makes it foamy, beat the eggs.
- Prepare your mixer. Now you must whisk the Flour, baking powder, salt, flax, and swerve. Until combined, blend well.
- Mix and blend perfectly the vanilla extract, stevia, and softened butter.
- Take the chocolate chips and stir in them.
- According to your choice, equip a glass pie plate and spread the mixture into it.
- For 35 minutes, bake it. To check whether your cookie is ready, you can insert a toothpick into it. When the toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean, it means that the cookies are done baking.
- Saturated Fat-15.1g
2. Sugar Free Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies
- Ripe Bananas: 3
- Oats: 2-cups
- Apple Sauce: 1/3-cups
- Raisins: ½-cup
- Almond Milk: ¼-cup
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon- 1-teaspoon
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees F.
- First, get a medium-sized bowl and use a fork to mash the ripe bananas inside. Then, combine the vanilla extract and cinnamon and keep aside.
- Mix the almond milk and applesauce.
- Stir in raisins and oats. One of the most important things is you have to notice that all ingredients are incorporated perfectly. Mix them well.
- By tablespoon, you need to spoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake it for 15 minutes. Now, your cookies are ready to serve.
3. Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Protein Powder: 2-scoops
- Peanut Flour: ½-cup (60g)
- Coconut Flour: 2 tablespoons (30g)
- Granulated Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener- 6tablespoon
- Salt: 1/8-teaspoon
- Whole Psyllium Husks: 1.5-teaspoon
- Water: ¾-cup
- Vanilla Extract: ½-teaspoon
- Prepare coconut flour, protein powder, peanut flour, salt, psyllium husk powder, and lakanto. In a large bowl, whisk the ingredients together. Combine the dough’s vanilla extract and water. Until perfectly combined, stir in all the ingredients.
- For about 15 minutes, you need to refrigerate the dough.
- With parchment paper, line the baking sheet, or use non-stick cooking spray for spraying.
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Make balls with the dough and try to make a cookie shape using the palm of your hands.
- On the baking sheet, place the balls.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.
Read More: Is There Dairy in Donuts?
4. Flourless Sugar-Free Cookies with3 Ingredients (keto, paleo, low carb, gluten-free, vegan)
- Large Egg-1
- Granulated Sweetener of Choice (a monk fruit stevia blend used)
- Almond Butter: 1 cup (for any seed or nut butter of choice, can sub)
- Ground Chia Seeds: 3 to 4-tablespoons
- Granulated Sweetener Of Choice: ¾-cup
- Smooth Almond Butter: 1-cup
- Arrange cookie sheets or parchment paper and line a baking tray with them.
- Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients. To prepare an egg-free cookie, you can begin with 3 tablespoons of ground chia seeds. If the batter seems too watery, add another tablespoon.
- Make a small cookie ball with your hands or cookie scoop. Spread them out between 3 and 4 inches on a baking sheet.
- . Press and bring a cookie shape on each ball. You can make cookie designs by pressing a fork into the dough’s center.
- For 8-10 minutes, bake them, or you can wait until the cookie color turns golden brown, but they are still soft. After that, you can eliminate the cookies from the oven.
- Wait until chewy, firm, and soft. Now your cookies are ready.
- These cookies are freezer-friendly. In a sealed container, you can keep them for about a week.
- Vitamin A-100IU
- Vitamin C-1.7mg
5. Keto Chocolate Chip Mug cookie
- Super Fine Almond Flour: 3-tablespoon or Coconut Flour: 1-tablespoon
- Melted Butter-2-teaspoons Or Coconut oil
- Egg Yolk-1
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips: 2-teaspoon
- In a small mug, melt the butter.
- Let it be cool slightly.
- Prepare the egg yolk, sugar-free sweetener, and almond Flour. Next, stir in them, and until they form into a thick dough, mix them well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- For 40-60sec, keep your microwave high, or wait until the sides around the cookie have been set up, but in the middle, it is still slightly gooey. It may take 45 seconds.
- Now, you can serve this easily made and simply tasty cookie.
- Net Carbohydrates-4g
How to Store Homemade Cookies?
Before storing the cookies, make sure all the cookies are completely cool at room temperature. Then, put the cookies in an airtight container to keep them fresh. It’s best to keep cookies of different flavors in distinct storage containers.
Is the Refrigerator Safe for Homemade Cookies for Keeping or Storing?
Putting cookies in the fridge is a good idea. On the other hand, you’ll need to find a suitable airtight container. If you notice that the cookies are moist, then keep them in the oven at a high temperature to make them crispy again for some time.
I hope these Low Fat Sugar Free Cookie Recipes will help you make tasty cookies and maintain a proper diet. Enjoying these treats will not derail your healthy eating habits, so you may give in to your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
Whether it’s for a special occasion or just a sweet yearning, these cookies have proven that we can have our cookie and eat it, too, while still taking care of our health, and they’ve earned their status as a beacon of balance in the culinary world.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Gluten Free Desserts Recipes
- Gluten Free Chinese Food Recipes
- Weight Watcher Ground Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Non Perishable Protein Snacks
- Cholesterol Friendly Diet Food
- Home Tips for Weight Loss