Last Updated on December 8, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
“Jingle bells, Jingle bell, Jingle all the way.”
Another year has come to sing this song again. The first thing that comes to our mind when we reach the month of December is Christmas. Even some of us used to have started planning for Christmas a few months ago. There is a lot to do at Christmas, in addition to gifts and shopping.
When talking about Christmas dishes, we all know that this holy day is celebrated with various delectable treats. Those who do not want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen on this special day will find this article useful to know Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner Near Me.
15 Best Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner Near Me
To help your task easier, I have explored all over the united states on the internet and found the 10 best Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner 2021 Near Me. Here is a list of them-
1. Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Spend your perfect Christmas evening with your family and loved ones at one of the world’s largest steakhouses. They offer high-quality food and genuine hospitality to their guests. You can take advantage of the superior dining space available here.
At dinner, you can enjoy their signature sizzling steaks with award-winning cocktails such as the broad street hurricane martini and blueberry mojito. This restaurant is well known for its warm hospitality, and if you want to be a part of it, you can enjoy your Christmas dinner party here.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Signature Steaks and Chops- Lamb Chops, New York Strip, Ribeye, T-Bone, Filet, Tournedos and Shrimp, Cowboy Ribeye, Filet, Porkchop, Filet.
- Appetizers- Sizzling Crab Cakes, Shrimp Cocktail, Calamari, Chilled Seafood Tower, Spicy Shrimp, Seared AHI Tuna, Veal Osso Buco Ravioli, Barbecued Shrimp, Barbecued Shrimp.
- Specialty Cuts- Tomahawk Ribeye, Bone-in New York Strip.
- Seafood and Specialty Entrees- Fresh Lobster, Salmon Fillet, Vegetarian Plate, Stuffed Chicken Breast, Shrimp and Grits, Chilean Sea Bass.
- Salads and Soups– Harvest Salad, Lobster Bisque, Caesar Salad, Ruth’s Chop Salad, Lettuce Wedge, Steak House Salad.
- Dessert- Creme Brulee, Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream, Chocolate Sin Cake, Cheesecake, Bread Pudding with Whisky Sauce, Warm Apple Crumb Tart, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
- Entree Complements-Hollandaise Sauce, Oscar, Shrimp, Blue Cheese Crust, Lobster Tail, Bearnaise Sauce.
- Potatoes and Signature Sides- Au Gratin, Julienne Fries, Steak House Mac & Cheese, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mashed, Baked.
- Vegetables– French Fried Onion Rings, Grilled Asparagus, Fresh Broccoli, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Creamed Spinach, Cremini Mushrooms.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Locations
Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, California, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Florida, Alabama, Colorado, Arkansas, Connecticut, Arizona, Columbia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, Maryland, New Jersey, Nevada, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Mississippi, New York, Texas, Oregon, Ohio, and Virginia.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Time Schedule
- Saturday: 11 am – 9 pm (for Christmas)
- Monday-Friday: 4:30pm-9:30pm
- Sunday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Source: Ruth’s Chris Steak House
2. Waffle House
Have a late-night meal with your family and friends at the waffle house on Christmas day. In every minute, Waffle House serves Hundreds of hash browns and strips of bacon, which means you can get the best bacon strips and hash browns here.
The fun fact of this restaurant is that their staff has their own high-tech visual coding system to maintain kitchen efficiency and order accuracy. This restaurant is famed for its low prices and the fact they are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So you can enjoy your Christmas dinner here at any time of the night.
Waffle House Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Starters- Gruyere Cheese Stuffed Waffle with Garlic Butter, Wild Rocket & Chili Jam, and Parma Ham.
- Mains– Portobello Mushroom and Butternut Squash Stack Served with Braised Red Cabbage, Caramelized Shallot Gravy and Topped with Crumbled Blue Cheese, Locally Sourced Diced Beef, Braised in a Gluten-Free Ale and Waveney Mushroom Sauce, and Locally Sourced Stripped Chicken Breast Pan-Fried with Fresh Rosemary & Thyme.
- Desserts- Chocolate Orange Milkshake, Mulled wine, Baileys Coffee Latte, Christmas Pudding Waffle Baked with Boozy Fruits, Hazelnut Ice cream, and Baked Fresh Figs Drizzled with Honey.
Waffle House Locations
Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Waffle House Time Schedule
- Every day: 24/7 (365 days)
Source: Waffle House
For a festive dinner on Christmas day, Rolf’s is an ideal choice for you. They won’t disappoint you with their services and decorations. You can have your Christmas dinner here with their decorative twinkle lights, ribbon, and Christmas ornaments. Besides, they create different types of unique decorations for Christmas each year. Also, Rolf’s is recognized for its magnificent foods, which are influenced by German and French culture. They serve seasonal festive holiday cocktails includes imported beer. They are also well known for their fresh seafood. Select your favorite dish and enjoy Christmas dinner in their private dining room.
Rolf’s Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Appetizers- German apple Crepe,Steamed Mussels In Riesling Broth, Shrimp Cocktail In Spiced Tomato Sauce, Green Salad In Homemade Dressing, Filet Marinated Herring In Cream Sauce, and Potato Pancakes.
- Soups- Chicken Soup and French Onion Soup.
- Entrees Meat- Rahm Schnitzel, Schnitzel A La Holstein, Sauerbraten, Paprika Schnitzel, Wiener Schnitzel, Jaeger Schnitzel, Roast Boneless Loin Of Pork Red Cabbage, Beef Stew, Smoked Center Cut Pork Chop, Meatloaf, Choucroute Alsacienne, Weisswurst, Grilled Boneless Rib Eye Steak, Sausage Platter, Smoked Bratwurst, Knackwurst, Weisswurst, and Bratwurst.
- Seafood- Baked Tilapia, Sauteed Wild King Salmon, and Rainbow Trout.
- Entrees Side Dishes- Spatzle, Cucumber Salad, Beet Salad, Potato Pancakes, and German Potato Salad.
- Entrees-Poultry- Braised Chicken Leg, Roast Long Island Duckling, Chicken Schnitzel, and Golden Roast Goose.
281 3rd Ave (E 22nd St), New York, NY 10010, United States
Rolf’s Time Schedule
- Every day: 12:00 pm-10:30 pm
4. Morton’s Steakhouse
If you want to have a perfect dinner on Christmas day, I must say Morton’s Steakhouse is the best Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner NearMe. They are well-known for their fine dining. They offer their own private dining spaces to their guests that feature elegant furnishings, cutting-edge audio/visual capabilities and contemporary interiors.
Since 1978, this restaurant has served the most sizzling steaks as well as fresh seafood. Morton’s Steakhouse opens on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
Morton’s Steakhouse Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Hors D’oeuvres- Tenderloin Blue cheese Crostini, AHI Tuna Crisps, Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella, Roma Tomato- Fresh Mozarella & Basil on Crostini.
- Accompaniments– Jumbo Asparagus, Bacon and Onion Macaroni & Cheese, Sautéed Garlic Green Beans, Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, Smoked Gouda & Bacon Au Gratin.
- Salads– Morton’s Salad, Caesar salad, Mixed field Greens Salad.
- Entrée Enhancements- Dessert Trio, Prime Ribeye, Prime Bine in Ribeye, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Lobster Tail Entree, Prime Cajun Ribeye, 12 oz. Center filet Mignon, Jumbo shrimp Alexander.
- Entrees– Broiled Salmon Fillet, 16 oz. Prime New York strip, 8 oz. Center Cut Filet Mignon, Chicken Cristopher, Prime Pork Chop.
- Dessert- Double Chocolate Mousse, Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie.
Morton’s Steakhouse Locations
Arizona, California, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Morton’s Steakhouse Time Schedule
- Sunday- 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday- 5:00pm- 10:00pm (for Christmas Day)
- Friday- 5:00pm- 10:00pm
- Thursday- 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday- 5:00pm-9:pm
- Tuesday- 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday- 5:00pm-9:00pm
Source: Morton’s Steakhouse
5. Dave & Buster’s
Dave & Buster’s is the best place for youth people to enjoy their Christmas dinner. This restaurant offers a power card and games for Christmas night. They also organize DJ music and book fairies for providing books to all of the youths. In this restaurant, Santa Clause also visits on Christmas Eve.
This restaurant serves a delicious buffet dinner include French fries and macaroni & cheese to the cheeseburger. They transform their venue with a ceiling installation, a light-up garden, Christmas trees, and oversized presents for Christmas Day.
Dave & Buster’s Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Bistro Steak & Shrimp with Lobster Alfredo Linguine
- The Ultimate Mac & Cheese
- Baked Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- Chicken Parmesan Alfredo
- Cabo Chicken
- Bang Bang Chicken with Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
- Classic Goldfingers
- The Triple Play, Chicken Quesadillas
- Bar Burgers and Wings
- Pretzel Dogs
- Buffalo Wings
- Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Mountain 0′ Nachos
- Crispy Natural White Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Cheddar Cheesy Fries
- Caesar Salad
- House Salad
- Sweet Apple Pecan Salad
Dave & Buster’s Locations
New York, Westbury, Dallas, Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester, West Nyack, Los angles, Greenwood, Staten Island, Milpitas, Wayne, Orlando, Las Vegas, Auburn, Miami, Orange, Hollywood, Northridge, Denver, Kentwood, Daly City, San Diego, Fairfax, Utica, Pelham Manor, Frisco, Austin, Addison, Westlake, Woburn, New Orleans, Irvine, Springdale, Tampa, El Paso, Concord, Livonia, Vernon Hills, Braintree, Springfield, Thousand Oaks, Tucson, Tempe, Fresno, Ontario, Salt Lake City, Happy Valley, McAllen, Alpharetta, Euless, Carlsbad, Honolulu, Myrtle, Cary, Homestead, Houston, Albany, Friendswood, and Roseville.
Dave & Buster’s Time Schedule
- Sunday: 11:00am-12:00am
- Saturday: 11:00am-2:00am (for Christmas day)
- Friday: 11:00am-2:00am
- Thursday: 11:00am-12:00am
- Wednesday: 11:00am-12:oo am
- Tuesday: 11:00am-12:00am
- Monday: 11:ooam-12:00 am
Source: Dave & Buster’s
6. Village Inn
If you want to taste the Best Pie in America on Christmas evening, then village inn is the place to go. Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme, French Silk, Lemon Supreme, and Country Apple are their award-winning pies. During holiday lunch and dinner hours, they also serve traditional cuisine.
Their extra-friendly service and delicious food will make your Christmas dinner more delightful. Enjoy your best dinner at Village Inn with their clean environment.
Village Inn Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Starter- Tomato Soup, Five Gold Rings, Southern Fried Chicken & Belgian Waffle, and Smoked Salmon & Prawns.
- Mains- Tomato Penne Pasta, Carvery, Fish Fingers, and Chicken Nuggets.
- Puddings- Profiteroles, Bottomless Ice cream Sundae, Fruitypot, and Chocolate Brownie.
Village Inn Regular Dinner Items
- Fish & Chips
- ½-lb. Chicken-Fried Steak
- Slow Roasted Turkey
- Chicken Tenders
- Pot Roast
Village Inn Locations
Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Washington, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Village Inn Time Schedule
- Sunday: 6:00am-10:00pm
- Saturday: 6:00am-10:00pm (for Christmas day)
- Friday: 6:00am-10:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00am-10:oopm
- Wednesday: 6:00am-10:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:00am-10:00pm
- Monday: 6:00am-10:00pm
Source: Village Inn
There are approximately 1665 IHOP locations throughout the United States, indicating that IHOP is one of the best Restaurants Open for Christmas Dinner Near Me USA. You’ll be pleased to know that IHOP has introduced new pancakes and milkshakes for Christmas Eve and Day this year.
Their holiday menu, which includes sweet selections to make Christmas even more magical, is just released. You may not only have supper here, but you can also have Christmas breakfast here, with their great and worldwide famous pancakes and hash browns. For holiday celebrations, some branches will remain open 24 hours.
IHOP Regular Dinner Items
- Holiday Celebrations Family Feast
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake
- Winter Wonderland Kids Combo
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Cali Roasted Turkey Melt
- Winter Wonderland Pancakes
- Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes
IHOP Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Appetizers- Monster Mozza Sticks, Onion Rings, Chicken Fajita Quesadilla, Appetizer Sampler, Crispy Chicken Strips & Fries, and Steak Fajita Quesadilla.
- World-Famous Pancakes Combos- Simple & Fit Two, Two & Two, Simple & Fit, Pancake Platter, and Rooty Tooty Fresh n’ Fruity. (Includes pancake combo and flavors)
- Fresh Salads- Side Caesar Salad, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, Simple and Fit Fruit Bowl, Crispy Chicken Salad, and Chicken & Spinach Salad.
- Sandwiches and Burgers- Party Melt, Tuscan Chicken Griller, Turkey & Bacon Club Sandwich, Ham & Egg Melt, Philly Cheesesteak Stacker, Double BLT, Pot Roast Melt, Simple & Fit Simply a Chicken Sandwich, and Chicken Clubhouse Super Stacker.
- Bacon N’ Beef burgers- Monster Bacon & Beef Cheeseburger, Burger N’ Beef Cheeseburger, Bacon Beef Mega Mushroom Burger, Bacon N’ beef Bacon Cheeseburger, and Bacon N’ Beef Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger.
- Hearty Dinner Favorites- Maul-Style Crunchy, T- Bone Steak, Simple & Fit Grilled Tilapia, Sirloin Steaks Tips Dinner, Grilled Tilapia Hollandaise, Country Fried Steak, and Thick-Cut Bone-in Ham Hinner.
- Signature Soups- Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Soup of the Day, Half Double BLT Sandwiches, Loaded Potato & Bacon Soup, Half Turkey Sandwich, House Salad, Half-Pot Roast Melt Sandwich, Side Caesar Salad, and Loaded Potato & Bacon Soup.
- Kids Menu- Funny Face, Babycakes, Silver Five, Rooty Jr., Create a Face Pancake, French Toast, and Cheese Omelette.
- Kids Dessert- Kids Ice Cream Sundae.
- Delicious Dessert- Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake, Ice Cream, Fruit Crepe, Ice Cream Sundae, Crispy Strawberry Banana Cheesecake, and Crispy Strawberry Banana Cheesecake.
- IHOP Specials (Hearty Omelets)- Bacon Omelet, Country Omelet, Garden Omelet, Chicken Fajita Omelet, Hearty Ham & Cheese Omelet, Big Steak Omelet, Spinach Mushroom Omelet, Chicken Fajita Omelet, Garden Omelet, Celebration Omelet, Corned Beef Hash & Cheese Omelet, Simple & Fit, Simple & Fit Spinach, Mushroom & Tomato Omelet, and Simple & Fit Veggie Omelet.
Oklahoma, Texas, California, Florida, Nevada, and Arizona.
IHOP Time Schedule
- Monday to Sunday: 24 hours open. (some Locations time can vary)
8. McCormick & Schmick’s
For making your Christmas dinner sumptuous and special, you can go to McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant. They provide a great range of seafood with regional flavors. You can also enjoy the world-class private dining space, which will make your Christmas dinner even more memorable.
They’re renowned for their handcrafted cocktails, award-winning happy hours, lively bars, and chef-inspired cuisine. This restaurant is perfect for any kind of special event, date night, wedding anniversary, and business Gathering.
McCormick & Schmick’s Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- 3-Course Lunch or Dinner- Platinum Package (four entrees, three sides, two salads), Gold Package (three entrees, two sides, one salad), and Silver Package (two entrees, two sides, one salad).
- Salads- Heart of Romaine Caesar and Mixed Greens Salad.
- Entrees- Blackened Cauliflower Steak, Seasonal Grilled Fish, Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp. Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken and Lump Blue Crab Cakes.
- Hot Sides- Chef’s Seasonal Mixed Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes, and Sautéed Spinach.
- Level Up to Experience- Lobster Tails, Clam Chowder, Crab Cakes, and Lobster Bisque.
McCormick & Schmick’s Locations
Anaheim, San Francisco, Washington, Atlanta, Chicago, Oak Brook, Rosemont, Indianapolis, Baltimore, National Harbor, Edina, Kansas, Charlotte, Atlantic, Columbus, Portland, Tigard, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Houston, Arlington.
McCormick & Schmick’s Time Schedule
- Sunday: 11:30am-9:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm (for Christmas day)
- Friday: 11:30 am-10:00pm
- Thursday: 11:30am-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am-9:00pm
- Monday: 11:30am-9:00pm
Source: McCormick & Schmick’s
9. Smith & Wollensky
Make your Christmas dinner more glorious at Smith & Wollensky. Their winter menu is often filled with hearty seasonal flavors. Their quality dry-aged steaks, superb bar dishes, and seafood are well-known all over the USA.
For important occasions and Christmas celebrations, they have their private dining rooms. They arrange DJs and a live band to let you celebrate your important occasions.
Smith & Wollensky Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Starter- Ham Hock & Foie Gras Terrine, Oak Smoked Scottish Salmon, Wollensky’s Famous Split Pea Soup With Bacon, and Peppered Goat Cheese.
- Main Courses- Beetroot Wellington Walnut & White Wine Sauce, Pan-fried Stone Bass, Roast Free-range Bronze Turkey, Braised Lamb Shank, 320g Usda Prime Sirloin, 600g Usda Prime Dry-aged Bone-in Rib-eye, and 225g Premium Irish Fillet Steak.
- Family Style Sides- Beef-fat Roasted Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Brussel Sprouts With Poitrine Fume.
- Desserts- Selection of European Cheese, Caramelised White Chocolate Mousse, Old Irish Christmas Pudding & Brandy Sauce, Hazelnut Clafoutis, Chestnut Cream, and Spiced Roasted Fig.
Smith & Wollensky Locations
Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Columbus, Wellesley, Miami Beach, and New York.
Smith & Wollensky Time Schedule
- Lunch Every day: 11:30am-3:00pm
- Dinner Every day: 5:00pm-11:00pm
Source: Smith & Wollensky
10. Huddle House
Huddle House has been one of the best iconic restaurants for family and friends for over 50 years. You may get their most popular items here, like delicious bacon slices, signature waffles, and beef burger steaks with melty cheese.
This restaurant tries to prepare the meal items after placing your order, ensuring fresh cuisine. This restaurant is famed for its southern-style dinners, and they used to provide service for 24 hours a day.
Huddle House Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Big House Burgers and Melts- Classic Patty Melt, Mega Bacon Cheeseburger, Huddle Burger With Bacon, Black Bean Burger by Gardein, Double Mushroom Swiss, Huddle Burger, and Triple Huddle Burger.
- Two-Hand Sandwiches- Zesty Grilled Chicken, Grown-up Grilled Cheese, Big House Blt, Philly Cheesesteak, Crispy Chicken Club, Roasted Turkey Bacon Ranch, and Roasted Prime Rib.
- Dinner Platters- Crispy Southern Fried Chicken, Ribeye Steak, Grilled Chicken, Country Fried Steak, Ribeye Steak & Shrimp, Grilled Chicken, Shrimp Dinner, and Chopped Steak.
- Salads and Chili- Five-star Chili, Grilled Chicken Salad, Side Salad, Crispy Chicken, and Chef Salad.
Huddle House Locations
Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, Texas, South Carolina, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Illinois, Oklahoma, Georgia, New Jersey, Florida, Nebraska, Arkansas, North Dakota, Alabama, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Huddle House Time Schedule
- Monday to Sunday open: 24 hours (some locations time can vary)
Source: Huddle House
11. Buffalo Wild
Buffalo wild wings were established in 1982. Now, with great honor, they continue their journey and gain much customer appreciation. On every occasion, especially at Christmas, they offer lovely arrangements to their customers. Buffalo wild arranges whatever you want for your Christmas Dinner. From starters and appetizers to salads and drinks – everything waits for you. Just go there and enjoy yourself with your family.
However, some facts make this restaurant relevant to its customers, such as its wide chain of over 1120 locations, 21 signature sauces, food challenge and chance to gain a T-shirt gift, and discounts on happy hour. Moreover, they have set a tremendous social example by offering food to 200 needy families at a Christmas dinner.
Buffalo Wild Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Boneless Bar pizza
- Mozzarella sticks
- Fried pickles
- Chips and dip trio,
- Ultimate Nachos
- Cheddar cheese curds,
- Hatch Queso, potato wedges,
- Dirty dubs tots
- French fries
- Buffalo Chicken
- Asian zing Cauliflower wings
- Chips and salsa.
- Grilled Chicken Buffalo
- Buffalo Tender Stacked Burger
- Pepper Jack Streak Wrap
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
- Southwest Philly
- Fried Pickles
- New-york style cheesecake
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Loaded ice cream.
- Chicken Caesar salad
- Santa Fe Salad
- Traditional Wings
- Boneless Wings
- Cauliflower Wings
- Tenders, Hatch Queso
- Party Sampler, Baked Mac and Cheese
- Classic Chicken Wraps
- Mac and cheese
- boneless wings
- Traditional wings.
Buffalo Wild Locations
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, South Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Pennsylvania.
Buffalo Wild Time Schedule
- Saturday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Sunday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Monday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Tuesday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Wednesday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Thursday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Friday: 11 am to 1 pm.
- Happy hour: 2 pm to 7 pm (without Saturday and Sunday)
- Dinner: until 1 am.
Source: Buffalo Wild
12. Chart House
Chart house started its journey in 1961 with a small staff. Now, around 26 restaurants with unique cuisine and eye-attracting waterfront view present chart house as the most relevant restaurant to people in the US.
They have more beautiful features such as thanksgiving family packs, Christmas dinner, ghouls’ night out, Fall in love with easy gifting, Sunday brunch, catering to go, order online locations, gift cards, happy hour, etc.
With the scenic views of the waterfront and eye-attracting natural locations of the US by chart house hospitality, you can enjoy unique seafood dishes with your family on Christmas evening and such great features.
Chart House Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Kim Chee Calamari
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Warm Brie Figs
- Coconut Crunchy Shrimp
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Baked Crab Dip.
- Savory Shrimp Pasta
- Prime Rib
- Miso Maple Glazed Salmon
- Steaks, Beer Battered Fish Chips
- Paneed Chicken
- Various Seafood.
Green Bowls and Salads
- Cream of Crab
- New England Clam Chowder
- Chopped Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Spinach Salad
- Mini Lava Cake
- Key Lime Pie
- NY-style Cheesecake
- Kid’s Hamburger
- Kid’s Coconut Shrimp
- Shrimp Kens, Kid’s Chicken Tenders
- Kid’s Grilled Chicken Breast
- Iced tea.
Chart House Locations
Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia
Chart House Time Schedule
- Happy hour – (Mon-Fri) – 4.30 pm- 7.00 pm
- Lunch- (Sun-Sat) – 11.00 am- 2.00 pm
- Dinner- (Sun-Thu) – 2.00 pm- 10.00 pm and
Source: Chart House
13. Romano’s Macaroni Grill
Romano’s macaroni grill is a chain restaurant with about 41 locations. On Christmas evening, having a unique version of Italian-American dishes in this restaurant never disappoints you. It even costs only 25 dollars to provide you with a three-course meal. They give their best and serve delicious dishes with heartwarming hospitality to make your Christmas night more gorgeous.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Calamari Fritti
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Caprese Salad
- Spinach-artichoke Dip
- Signature Mac-cheese Bites.
- Pollo Caprese
- Chicken Scaloppine
- Grilled Salmons
- Chicken Marsala
- Shrimp Portofino
- Mushroom Ravioli
- Seafood Ravioli
- Penne Rustica
- Butternut Tortellacci
- Grilled Asparagus
- Sautéed Spinach
- Mashed Potatoes
Salad and Soup
- Italian Chopped
- Parmesan-crusted Chicken
- Tomato Basil Soup
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Locations
California, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Maine, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Ohio, and Virginia.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Time Schedule
- Lunchtime- (11. am – 4.00 pm)
- Dinner Time- (4.00 pm-10.00 pm)
- Happy Hour- (3 pm to 7 pm)
Source: Romano’s Macaroni Grill
14. Del Frisco’s Grille
Del Frisco’s grille is a complete package of unique foods, modern ways, fun, and festive grace. They will offer you a fabulous festive feeling with a casual dinner to celebrate your Christmas.
So, this new year you can set your mind to enjoying Del’s delicacy recipes, especially BBQ, in a modern and classical way.
Del Frisco’s Grille Special Dinner Items for Christmas
Box Lunch Menu
- Grilled Chicken
- Crisp Romaine
- Grille Salad (Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic Carrot, Butcher, Etc.)
- Caesar Salad and Hand-mashed Potatoes
- Deviled Eggs
- Cheesesteak Eggrolls
- Ahi Tacos
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Salad and Soups
- Sweet Corn Bisque
- Signature Soup
- Grille Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Steakhouse Salad
Knife and Fork
- Lemon Dil Salmon
- Roasted Chicken
- Mediterranean Shrimp
- Baby Back Ribs
- Roasted Broccoli With Lemon Butter
- Sautéed Asparagus
- Truffle Mac-cheese.
- Peanut Butter Bar
- Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
- Peanut Butter Bar
Del Frisco’s Grille Locations
Colorado, California, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Del Frisco’s Grille Time Schedule
- Sunday-(12:00pm- 9:00pm)
- Monday- (11:00 am-9:00 pm)
- Tuesday to Thursday- (11:00 am-10:00 pm)
- Friday and Saturday- (12:00 pm-11:00 pm)
- Happy hour – Monday to Friday (3 pm-6 pm)
Source: Del Frisco’s Grille
15. Denny’s Diner
Denny’s diner restaurants are famous for their unique classic dishes and as a servicer of 24/7 to customers. At any time, they are ready to welcome you with great hospitality.
Since 1953 they have developed themselves day by day; now, they are expanding to about 1702 locations. So, you don’t need to think about any holiday or specific time; you can go to Denny’s diner and satisfy your sudden plan with their fantastic cuisine and hospitality.
Denny’s Diner Special Dinner Items for Christmas
- Zesty Nachos
- Premium Chicken Tender
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Boneless Chicken Wings
- Sirloin Steak
- Plate Lickin’ Chicken Fried
- Chicken-bone Steak and Eggs
- Classic Benny Breakfast
- Country Fried Steak
- Everyday Value Slam
- Fried Cheese Melt Sandwich
- Slices of French Toast
- Egg, Sausage
- Wavy-cut French Fries
- Whole Grain Rice
- Garden Side Slice
- Chips Salsa
- Sauces and Dressings
- Ultimate Omelet
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelette.
- Cheesecake Pack
- New York-style Cheesecake
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake Breakfast
- Choconana Pancake
Beverage and Shakes
- Hot Tea
- Juice, Milk
- Soft Drinks
- Oreo Shake Pack
- Strawberry Shake Pack
Denny’s Diner Locations
Arkansas, Alabama, Arizona, California, Alaska, Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Missouri, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Vermont, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Denny’s Diner Time Schedule
- Everyday: 24 Hours
Source: Denny’s Diner
Read More: 10 Restaurants Serving New Year’s Day Meal
Do American have a Christmas Dinner?
Yes, Americans have a Christmas dinner to celebrate their Christmas night. According to Jewish tradition, they enjoy this festival night with many classical dishes and have fun with family and friends. Usually, they have a stuffed bird (especially turkey) with spicy gravy. And some typical sides like mashed potatoes, vegetables, cranberry, sauce, etc., to complete the dinner platter.
What is a Traditional English Christmas Dinner?
The Christmas night part conveys the real festive look of the charismas festival. Christmas dinner adds the night charm more. English Christmas dinner refers to the dinner in the UK. Usually, this dinner consists of bird meat like roasted turkey, gravy, stuffing, red currant jelly or cranberry sauce, bread sauce, and roast potatoes.
Is Christmas Eve Christmas Dinner?
Actually, the traditional Christmas dinner taken-time starts on Christmas Eve. As Jewish and christen people’s prime festival is Christmas, so the whole year they wait for this day. Traditional Christmas dinner is part of their festive. And they eat this meal in a conventional way between the period of the evening of Christmas Eve and the evening of Christmas.
How People Celebrate Christmas All Over The World?
Having festive dishes, decorating the Christmas tree, and unwrapping Christmas presents are some of the ways we celebrate Christmas. But how do people celebrate this holy day all over the world? The answer is that every country celebrates Christmas in its own manner.
Still, some traditions shared by people worldwide are the same, such as putting up a Christmas tree, cooking a Christmas ham, sending Christmas cards, using advent calendars, singing carols, decorating the house and watching Christmas movies. Aside from these, before the night of Christmas in many countries, children remove their shoes for baby Jesus and leave them by the windows, where they wish to receive presents or sweets the next morning.
What Is Served for A Traditional Christmas Dinner?
I have collected the 30 most traditional and classic Christmas dinner menus to make your Christmas night joyful. These are-
- Deep-fried Camembert with Cranberry Sauce
- Easy Rum Eggnog
- Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Christmas Goose
- Marsala Stuffed Mushrooms
- Smoked Salmon
- Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
- Bûche De Noël
- Beef Tenderloin
- Prime Rib
- Roast Duck
- Vegan Barley and Wild Rice Pilaf
- Oven-roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Classic Roast Chicken
- Roast Beef
- Beef Wellington
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Braised Short Ribs
- Bacon-wrapped Filets with Cowboy Butter
- Chicken Pasta
- Butter Yeast Rolls
- Roasted Potatoes with Bacon
- Chestnut Stuffing
- Air Fryer Steak
- Roast Lamb
- Honey-garlic Cauliflower
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
What is the Most Popular Food at Christmas?
Here is the list of most popular food at Christmas –
- Shrimp Scampi
- Sugar Cookies
- Brie Cheese
- Classic Pork Crown Roast
- Roast Beef Tenderloin
- Christmas Ham Wrapped in Puff Pastry
- Chocolate Bark
- Gingerbread Men
- Sweet Potatoes
- Sunday Rib Roast
- Turkey and Gravy
- Cherry Mitten Hand Pies
- Buche De Noel
- Pecan Pie
- Cranberry Sauce
- Green Bean Casserole
- Dinner Rolls
- Mashed Potatoes
- Christmas Tree Cake
- City Ham
- Candy Canes
- Crab Cakes
- Mince Pies
Which Restaurants Are Serving Turkey Dinner This Christmas?
For those who are looking for Turkey dinner this Christmas, here I’ve made a list of a few restaurants near me that are offering Turkey dinners on this Christmas Day. Our selected restaurants are well-reputed for serving the best quality Turkey recipes. Now find out which restaurant’s location seems convenient for you to enjoy the best Turkey dinner this Christmas.
1. Boston Market
Locations: Arizona, Connecticut, Colorado, California, Delaware, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Hawaii, Louisiana, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, Rhode Island, Virginia.
Locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, California, Connecticut, Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, North Dakota, New Jersey, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, West Virginia.
3. Macaroni Grill
Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia.
4. Hard Rock Cafe
Locations: Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, District of Columbia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington.
Nowadays, looking for Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner Near Me is a great way to avoid the stress of meal planning and preparation. To make your Christmas more extraordinary, or if you get tired of wandering around on Christmas day, the restaurants I mentioned above are the best options for Christmas dinner.
Moreover, the best part is that these restaurants provide a variety of options as well as takeout options so that you can spend Christmas comfortably with family and friends. These top restaurants offer traditional Christmas dinner items to brighten your Christmas night. This post could be considered a small Christmas gift to all of you. Merry Christmas!
You May Also Like to Read:
- 10 best Christmas food Recipe
- 26 Traditional Mexican Christmas Desserts Ideas that’ll Sweeten Your Christmas
- 25 Authentic Ideas for Homemade Christmas Food Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Best Restaurants Serving New Year’s Day Brunch Near Me
- 32 Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner Near Me
- 10 Delicious Birthday Meal Ideas