Last Updated on November 10, 2023 by Amanda P. Brown
Breadless French Toast is an excellent substitute for individuals watching their carbohydrate intake or on a low-carb diet. Those watching their carb intake may still enjoy the delicious taste of French toast with this variation by just avoiding the bread.
One of the best things about making Breadless French Toast is trying new flavor combinations and textures. This variety permits a wide range of flavor profiles, from a crisp outside to a more moist and thick inside. The Breadless French Toast Recipe is included in this article. Continue reading.
3 Types of breadless French toast Recipes
Table of Contents
- Large Egg: 3
- Sugar: 1 tbs
- Coconut Oil Or Butter Or Other Oil: 1/2 tsp
- Milk: 1/2 Cup
- Flour: 1 tbs
- Heat a pan (6.5-7’’) on medium and brush with butter, coconut oil, or other oil.
- Place 3 eggs in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Then, add flour, sugar, and milk and mix well.
- The next step is to add the liquid to the pan and cover it. Cook on low or medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes.
- After 7-10 minutes, the eggy mixture will bulge and remove the lid. The smell will spread around the air after removing the lid.
- And finally, your breadless French toast recipe will be ready.
- You can serve this toast with icing sugar, berries, and maple syrup.
- Calories: 189
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 285mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 132mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- Potassium: 184mg
- Vitamin A: 505IU
- Sugar: 9g
- Water: 1/4 Cup
- Rolled Oats: 1/2 cup
- Pink Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg: 1/8 tsp
- Coconut Milk (canned): 1/2 Cup
- Chickpea Flour: 4 tbs
- Vanilla Extract: 1/2 tsp
- Butter or other oil
- Ground Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
- Maple Syrup: 1 tbs
- First, fill a big pan with water, then stir in rolled oats and pink salt.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about five minutes or until all the water evaporates.
- Pour oats into a 9 x 9 baking dish that has been gently oiled, then cover and chill for the night. Then, after that, cut into square forms.
- Next, combine the chickpea flour, ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla essence, and coconut milk in a big bowl.
- Next, transfer the mixture onto a baking dish and spread it out with a spoon or spatula.
- Submerge the oatmeal squares in the batter for one to two minutes on each side.
- Toast the oats toast for about two to three minutes on each side.
- Oatmeal bread should be baked for 10 to 15 minutes at 190 degrees or 170 degrees Fahrenheit on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper.
- Now, the time has come to serve your breadless French toast. Strawberries and other fruit would go well with this dish.
- Calories: 295.9
- Protein: 10.7g
- Potassium: 372mg
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Sugar: 41.8g
- Carbohydrate: 84.7g
- Cholesterol: 1.2mg
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9g
- Sodium: 274mg
- Butter: 1 tbs
- Flour: 1/2 Cup
- Milk: 1/2 Cup
- Egg: 1-2
- Banana (Small): 1
- Baking Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon: 1-2 tsp
- Sugar: 1-2 tsp
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 425
- Then, brush a pan (11*8’’) with melted butter.
- Add flour, cinnamon, and milk and mix well.
- Add egg, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Cut a small banana into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, your breadless French toast recipe is ready to serve.
- Calories: 257.1
- Protein: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: 5.9g
- Fat: 10.7g
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 30.4g
- Cholesterol: 116.8mg
- Dietary fiber: 1.5g
- Sodium: 162.4mg
Is Breadless French Toast Healthy?
Of course, breadless French toast is a healthy recipe. As it is a breadless recipe, it is a very healthy breakfast. Besides, it contains dietary fiber, protein, potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, and vitamins like- vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin B12, etc., and it is a healthy breakfast.
Can I Use Something Else Instead of Milk to Prepare French Toast?
You can. You can use yogurt instead of milk. Also, you can use light coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, soy, etc. So, you can use any of them you want instead of milk.
What Measures Can Be Taken While Making French Toast to Avoid Failure?
7 steps can be taken while making French toast to avoid failure. If you follow these steps, your French toast will be perfect. They are-
1. Firstly, preheat the pan
2. Secondly, do not use too much heat
3. Thirdly, do not use too much sugar or dairy in the mixture
4. Besides, mix the mixture thoroughly
5. Moreover, choose the right bread
6. Also, soak the bread properly in the mixture
7. Furthermore, do not use only butter
The fact that you can make Breadless French Toast proves that culinary creativity has no limits. This new take on a breakfast staple meets the needs of those with special diets and encourages people to embrace the fun of culinary exploration and individuality.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Low Fat Sugar Free Cookie Recipes
- Homemade Blueberry Pudding Recipes
- Is There Dairy in Donuts?
- How to Wrap Homemade Bread for Gift?
- Gluten Free Starter Recipes