Presenting our Blueberry Pudding Recipe, a delicious dessert that embodies summertime flavors in every bite. This dessert’s simplicity and the natural sweetness of blueberries cause joy. This simple blueberry pudding recipe is a great option to wow visitors or indulge your sweet appetite.
4 Homemade Blueberry Pudding Recipe
Table of Contents
- Blueberry sponge pudding
- Blueberry and coconut pudding
- Apple and blueberry Eve’s pudding
- Blueberry pudding cake
1. Blueberry Sponge Pudding
- Butter or margarine 45g
- Caster sugar 200g
- Egg 1
- Plain flour 225g
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Milk 175ml
- Blueberries 225g
- Liquid egg whites 125ml
- Butter softened 150g
- Icing sugar 250g
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- At First, you must prepare your oven; the oven should be preheated to 180°C. Take a 20cm or 23cm square baking dish and grease it.
- Until smooth, the margarine, egg, and sugar have to be mixed in a large bowl. Next, you have to mix the flour and baking powder very well. Milk is very important for this dessert; that’s why you should stir in the milk perfectly. The dish is ready for the blueberries to be mixed and uniformly distributed.
- For 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, you have to bake the whole pudding mixer. Now insert a skewer into the center until it comes out clean, and
- Now, you have to beat the icing sugar and butter together. Make it smooth. Gradually beat in the egg white and stir in vanilla. Over warm pudding, serve this mixture. Now you can enjoy it.
2. Blueberry Sponge Pudding
- Soft butter 50g
- Punnet of blueberries 180g
- Caster sugar 50g
- Desiccated coconut 50g, plus two teaspoon
- Large egg 1
- Fraiche crème 50g, you need some extra some to serve
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- Self-raising flour 50g
- Your oven would be heated to 180°C.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until they are light and creamy.
- The egg has to be beaten right now. Mix the coconut flour, crème Fraiche, milk, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- You need to place in a baking dish most of the blueberries (about 18cm square-ish). From half of the lemon, you have to squeeze over the juice. On the cake mixture, you need to add a dollop; you can also scatter over 2 tsp coconut and the remaining blueberries.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes, or until it’s golden, puffed up, and the sponge is cooked. You may serve it now with a little extra crème Fraiche on top.
3. Apple and Blueberry Pudding
- Cooking apples 1 (½ pounds and it will be cut into thick slices, peeled, quartered, and cored)
- Fresh or frozen blueberries 4 ounces (1/4 pound)
- Caster sugar 3 ounces (a scant ½ cup)
- Water 1 TBS
- At room temperature, unsalted butter (4 ounces 1/2 cup)
- Large free-range eggs 2
- Self-raising flour 4 ounces (a scant 1 cup)
- Fresh orange juice 2 TBS
- One small orange (for the grated zest)
- For dusting here, you need icing sugar
- For serving here, you need warm custard or cream.
- The oven would be preheated to 180°C.
- First, you have to take a 2 ½ pint baking dish that is 2 inches deep. Now, place the cranberries and apples into the dish.
- Over the top, along with the water, you have to sprinkle the caster sugar. Into the heated oven, place it, and allow it to cook for about 10 minutes. Now, you can make the topping.
To Make the Topping-
- Measure all the ingredients into a bowl, then whisk together until smooth with an electric whisk to make the topping.
- Next, from the oven, you can remove the fruit. Now, evenly over the top, you have to spread this batter. For 30 to 40 minutes, you have to return it to the oven.
- Wait until the top springs back when lightly touched and it turns golden brown. Now you can serve it warm with clustered or cream. Before serving, sprinkle it with icing sugar to enhance the flavor.
4. Blueberry Pudding Cake
- To grease an 8.8-inch pan- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fresh ripe blueberries 1 pint
- Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
- From half a lemon- juice
- Ground cinnamon one teaspoon
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Granulated sugar ¾ cups
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Whole milk ½ cups
- Melted butter 3 tablespoon
- Almond extracts 1 teaspoon
- More granulated sugar 1/3 cup
- Corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Boil water 1 cup.
- Your oven would preheat to 350 degrees F. Take an 8.8-inch pan, grease it, and set it aside.
- Toss blueberries and cinnamon in a bowl for the zest and juice. Into a prepared pan, you have to pour this. Combine baking powder, flour, and 3/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in melted butter, milk, and almond extract. Now, over the blueberries, pour this evenly. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Now, over the batter, you need to sprinkle this. Finally, pour the hot water from the cup into the pan exactly on top of the batter.
- In the preheated oven, place it. Bake it for 35-40 minutes. Make sure the batter is free of lumps by testing it with a toothpick. If it is okay that it is baked perfectly, you can serve this.
- It may take 40 minutes or, at the highest, 55-60 minutes to be fully ready to eat.
Is Blueberry Pudding Safe for Our Health?
Yes. Blueberry pudding is safe and healthy. You will get proper nutrients from this delicious dessert. All the ingredients you need to make it are full of nutrients.
Which Time is Best to Make Blueberry Pudding?
You can make it anytime, whenever you want to eat blueberry pudding. You can make it a family party, birthday party, and when you want to serve a different dessert item to your guest.
I hope you have enjoyed this delicious exploration of the world of sweet, sun-ripened blueberries as we conclude our recipe for Blueberry Pudding. When served warm or cold, blueberry pudding may be used as a dessert for every occasion because of its adaptability.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Best Churro Pancakes Recipes
- Traditional Mexican Christmas Desserts
- What Dessert Goes Well After Pizza?
- Different Types of Laddu
- Appetizing Rajasthani Sweets Name