Last Updated on February 28, 2022 by Amanda P. Brown
Iced guava white tea lemonade is one of the refreshing drinks available. This lemonade tea is made from a simple mixture of lemon water, white tea, and guava juice. In addition, ice is also mixed for its intense taste and a cool drink.
Moreover, this refreshing soft drink is suitable for any meal, especially breakfast. Again, it also plays an influential role in bringing peace of mind. Therefore, this guava white tea lemonade is best in the midst of work stress.
How to Make Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade at Home
However, if you don’t know how to make iced Guava white tea lemonade at home, you can read the following recipe.
Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade
- Brown Sugar: 1-tablespoon
- White tea: 4-ounces (In-room temperature)
- Ice: 1-cup.
- Guava Concentrate: 2-ounces (Juice)
- Lemon Juice: 1-ounce
- First of all, brew the white tea at room temperature and let it be cool.
- Then take a thermos or shaker and add some guava juice, lemon juice, tea, ice, and sugar.
- Now just shake it properly. Now your tea lemonade is ready. Then serve the drink with fresh ice.
- Calcium: 1300mg (about 1.54%)
- Sugar: 14.4g
- Carbohydrate: 275g (about 6.51%)
- Saturated Fat: 20g (about 2%)
- Potassium: 4700mg (about 6.94%)
- Dietary Fiber: 28G (about 11.43%)
- Calories: 81%
- Protein: 50g (about 3.4%)
So, the answer to “How to Make Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade at Home?” has been known now! You’ve already learned how to make it. But for bringing variation, we droop here another Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade recipe for you. This recipe provides an almost similar taste to Starbucks Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade. Here is the recipe below:
Iced Guava White Tea Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Guava Juice: 2-cup
- White Tea: 1-cup
- Lemonade: 1-cup
- Sugar: 1-teaspoon
- Ice Cubes
- First of all, take a cup of pure hot water and add a white tea bag to it.
- By string gently, add some sugar and keep the string. Then put it in the refrigerator for cooling.
- Now, take a jar or mug and add that chilled tea.
- Also, add the lemonade and the guava juice to it.
- Finally, add some ice cubes to it.
- Now, just mix it properly and enjoy it.
- Vitamin C: 39mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Calories: 125kcal
- Sugar: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Potassium: 193mg
Does White Tea Burn Belly Fat?
Most of us are concerned with reducing belly fat. But we should never expect that only by eating certain foods we will reduce our belly fat. We also need regular exercise to reduce belly fat with a proper diet.
According to Yale Scientific, when losing weight, you burn fat for energy from all parts of your body, not just your stomach. Therefore, white tea can only boost your metabolism to lose weight, but it won’t help you lose weight from your stomach only.
Is White Tea Better Than Green Tea?
Both of these teas are healthy. However, white tea has higher antioxidants than green tea, which doubles the quality of this tea. And it is also technically proven. Due to its antioxidants excellence, it is widely admired worldwide.
Moreover, its unique fragrance also makes it amazing. In addition, its crop is also collected and processed very carefully!
When Should You Drink White Tea?
You can drink white tea after every meal. But, the most suitable time for having white tea is the morning. However, it is advised not to drink white tea more than three cups a day.
Is a Cup of White Tea Refreshing?
White tea is full of antioxidants that make us more refreshed and energized to work more efficiently. Besides, its metabolic power keeps our body and mind more relaxed. However, white tea with fresh lemon juice gives a wonderful aroma and enhanced freshness.
In this article, we have learned How to Make Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade at Home. So, this secret recipe is no longer unknown yet. By following our recipes, now you can easily make this drink in just 10 minutes.
Therefore, you can also include this refreshing and healthy drink in your daily diet. But, of course, get remembered not to take this drink more than 3-times a day.
You May also Like to Read:
- 6-Best Boba Drinks
- Is Orange Juice Good for Weight Loss?
- Pu-erh tea Benefit, Side Effects, Precaution & Use